The Best Predictive and Voice Broadcast Dialers

Blessed

Expert
Hi Everyone,
I would like to know which Predictive Dialers and Voice Broadcast systems are the best, and cost effective. I am planning to do a voice broadcast to a business segment that I would like to sell insurance to. Also, I am planning to use a Predictive Dialer to reach a certain demographic for health insurance.

I am currently looking at MOJO, CallFire, and iBUZZPRO. Each one has pros and cons. If there are other good ones that I am not aware of, please let me know. I would really appreciate your suggestions, input, and opinions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which Predictive and Voice Broadcast Dialers Are the Best?

Mojo is awesome and callfire is a neat system, but it's expensive and ibuzzpro seems sketchy.

I personally run my own phone server that can handle voice broadcasting and predictive dialing. If it's for your personal use then you're more than likely better off just calling with Mojo and using callfire to get your feet wet. If you dig the systems then you could get your own setup and it ends up being cheaper, but I invested quite a bit in getting my dialer setup the way it is and it was more than a little leg work. Odds are if you're doing enough dialing with callfire to the point where it's becoming too expensive then you'd be at the point where it'd be worth getting your own hardware.

Cost is the issue with dialers, not to mention labor. I currently have my own call center with 18 girls (and guys) calling to set appts mostly for final expense also for med supp and the labor cost is enormous (oops i said not to mention labor cost). It'll cost you a couple hundred a month minimum, depending on minutes used. I have a slight advantage and cost break for using a higher # of "seats".

Voice broadcast is different from your dialer. I'm not a big fan of voice broadcasting, so I'll leave that to others.

I use Vanilla Soft for my dialer. It is a power dialer, not a predictive dialer. I use it because it has a much better crm system then the others you mention. Also, I'm thick-headed and have never figured out how to deal with 3 calls at once, which happens every time I try dialers that dial multiple calls at once.

I also own a working vicidial predictive dialer. Its the least expensive way to go, but, requires the most work to keep up with. It has virtually no crm capabilities, so, for me, it is harder to deal with.

I don't do a lot of calling of random lists. I try to use very targeted lists and try to develop a relationship, not just generate a sale. For instance, as a P&C agent, I call a lot of realtors, looking for referrals. I'm not worried about an overwhelming volume, but I need to track the outcome of the call, the response, and the next step.

The answer to your question lies in how YOU want to use the system.

Dan

CallFire's Predictive dialer (Cloud Call Center) is cost effective and easy to use. Here is a link to the product page. go to www dot callfire dot com to see the products

Cost is the issue with dialers, not to mention labor. I currently have my own call center with 18 girls (and guys) calling to set appts mostly for final expense also for med supp and the labor cost is enormous (oops i said not to mention labor cost). It'll cost you a couple hundred a month minimum, depending on minutes used. I have a slight advantage and cost break for using a higher # of "seats".

You got it right. cost has always been the issue with dialers. Labor is just another half story. Still thinking of something better.

CallFire's Predictive dialer (Cloud Call Center) is cost effective and easy to use. Here is a link to the product page. go to www dot callfire dot com to see the products

First post self promoting, not suspicious at all!

Voice broadcast is different from your dialer. I'm not a big fan of voice broadcasting, so I'll leave that to others.

I use Vanilla Soft for my dialer. It is a power dialer, not a predictive dialer. I use it because it has a much better crm system then the others you mention. Also, I'm thick-headed and have never figured out how to deal with 3 calls at once, which happens every time I try dialers that dial multiple calls at once.

I also own a working vicidial predictive dialer. Its the least expensive way to go, but, requires the most work to keep up with. It has virtually no crm capabilities, so, for me, it is harder to deal with.

I don't do a lot of calling of random lists. I try to use very targeted lists and try to develop a relationship, not just generate a sale. For instance, as a P&C agent, I call a lot of realtors, looking for referrals. I'm not worried about an overwhelming volume, but I need to track the outcome of the call, the response, and the next step.

The answer to your question lies in how YOU want to use the system.

Dan
How much does the Vanilla Soft cost? I checked out the website and it looks very interesting. You say the CRM is better then the others mentioned. I assume you are referencing Mojo. How do you consider it better? Thanks.

I highly suggest doing a demo of both mojo and vanilla soft. It really doesn't matter what I think, it's what works for you. If I was wanting to do a high volume of calls, mojo would work better for me. I'm more interested in keeping track of everyone I talk to, tracking emails I send them, etc, which is why I like vanillasoft.

Also, this is an investment in your company. If it doesn't pay for itself, whatever the cost, its not worth having. If it does make you money, then it is worth having.

Dan

The cost for Mojo is $150 per month. There are a couple of associations you may join that will receive the cost to $95.

I think it's worth the $15-20 you pay to be an association member to save $55 on Mojo.

Rick

Back