The Best Predictive and Voice Broadcast Dialers

just paid my bill yesterday, price stay the same.

From what I understand its going to be more of a tiered pricing model than anything else, but they would be a better source for that information than I.

From what I understand its going to be more of a tiered pricing model than anything else, but they would be a better source for that information than I.
they sent a customer survey as well, but i came down with the flu last week and still behind. not really a big fan of doing surveys, i can forward it on though....

OK, here is what I'm not sure I understand.

The "robo-dialers" were outlawed as of September 1 or something like that. Is the thing that was actually outlawed the systems where a dialer would call and basically record someone talking about wanting a call back, and the agent would then call them back at a later time?

If I understand it correctly, callfire basically calls several people at one time, and leaves messages when an answering machine picks up (if you set it that way), and has the same "press 1 to talk to a representative" thing, except you have to be sitting right there to take the call.

Am I right? Is this how it works?

OK, here is what I'm not sure I understand.

The "robo-dialers" were outlawed as of September 1 or something like that. Is the thing that was actually outlawed the systems where a dialer would call and basically record someone talking about wanting a call back, and the agent would then call them back at a later time?

If I understand it correctly, callfire basically calls several people at one time, and leaves messages when an answering machine picks up (if you set it that way), and has the same "press 1 to talk to a representative" thing, except you have to be sitting right there to take the call.

Am I right? Is this how it works?

Sort of. The language of the FTC ban is more along the lines of banning "the use of an pre-recorded message to solicit the sale of..." than anything like that. Even a "press 1 to talk to a rep" thing isn't supposed to be happening. It has to be a live, living breathing human being talking to the consumer who picks up the phone. Some people think the way around this is to do the "leave voicemail only" thing, but that's just annoying and arguably crosses the line in the sense that if someone does pick up the phone, you have to have someone answer that within 2 seconds at least 97% of the time on a monthly average. So if you're doing the "leave voicemail only" thing and anyone picks up the phone "on accident" and it isn't connected to a live rep within 2 seconds it's technically not FTC compliant. Make sense? Did I answer your questions?

Sort of. The language of the FTC ban is more along the lines of banning "the use of an pre-recorded message to solicit the sale of..." than anything like that. Even a "press 1 to talk to a rep" thing isn't supposed to be happening. It has to be a live, living breathing human being talking to the consumer who picks up the phone. Some people think the way around this is to do the "leave voicemail only" thing, but that's just annoying and arguably crosses the line in the sense that if someone does pick up the phone, you have to have someone answer that within 2 seconds at least 97% of the time on a monthly average. So if you're doing the "leave voicemail only" thing and anyone picks up the phone "on accident" and it isn't connected to a live rep within 2 seconds it's technically not FTC compliant. Make sense? Did I answer your questions?

That does make sense, but, having said that, what is the point of even having a dialer like mojo or callfire then?

If you have to be on the phone live with the person from the second or two after a live person picks up, all a dialer would do is physically dial the numbers for you, and possibly leave a voicemail if a machine picks up. The only thing you gain in efficiency is you don't do the dialing; there is still idle time to find a lve person.

And I swear that on the callfire demo, its a setup where the agent has a message aand the prospect either presses 1 to talk to the agent live or 9 to be put on the agent's do not call list. If that is the case, then its not really in compliance,

That does make sense, but, having said that, what is the point of even having a dialer like mojo or callfire then?

If you have to be on the phone live with the person from the second or two after a live person picks up, all a dialer would do is physically dial the numbers for you, and possibly leave a voicemail if a machine picks up. The only thing you gain in efficiency is you don't do the dialing; there is still idle time to find a lve person.

And I swear that on the callfire demo, its a setup where the agent has a message aand the prospect either presses 1 to talk to the agent live or 9 to be put on the agent's do not call list. If that is the case, then its not really in compliance,

The advantage of mojo or callfire as an autodialer would be that an telemarketer/agent can dial more efficiently and track the results way easy. On the average a person dialing by hand can only make around 120 calls/day, using a dialer that number is closer to 400, but can easily hit 500.

I wouldn't be surprised if the company presented the demo like that and it wasn't in compliance. The reality is that most companies in the telemarketing industry aren't in compliance because it would cut into their business quite a bit and the FTC is asleep at the wheel on most of this stuff anyway. The other arm of that is, how effective is it really if you are playing a recording to prospects instead of actually having a conversation with them?

Back