The Best Predictive and Voice Broadcast Dialers

A truly predictive dialer makes sense only when you have 5 or more agents working the phones.

A power dialer (what MOJO actually calls itself) is an enhancement to dialing by hand. It keeps dialing and gets the next call for you. This has the advantage of keeping you focused on your game at a much higher pace than doing it by hand. Obviously, you can do this by hand without a problem, but you will make fewer calls throughout the day.

Dan

A truly predictive dialer makes sense only when you have 5 or more agents working the phones.

A power dialer (what MOJO actually calls itself) is an enhancement to dialing by hand. It keeps dialing and gets the next call for you. This has the advantage of keeping you focused on your game at a much higher pace than doing it by hand. Obviously, you can do this by hand without a problem, but you will make fewer calls throughout the day.

Dan
I agree; the incremental increase in efficiency makes more sense if you have several agents.

The thing I am still not sure about is if callfire is indeed still doing the "press 1 to talk to a live agent", as it says on their website, or if its merely a power dialer.

Dan

The problem with MOJO is that it IS a predictive dialer. The drop rate is going to be way above 3% if it's dialing more than one line at a time on a single user. I'm a fan of using a dialer to dial through things quickly and track results, but things like MOJO are marketed on the fact you can dial out 3 lines at a time which is begging for an FTC violation. If it's set to just one line, it really is a great tool anyway.

You can set up Mojo to dial out on 1, 2 or 3 lines. So for most people dialing out at 1 line will speed things up a lot to make it worth the $150 investment. It is just a much faster and easier way to make calls and requires a lot less effort/energy.

I agree; the incremental increase in efficiency makes more sense if you have several agents.

The thing I am still not sure about is if callfire is indeed still doing the "press 1 to talk to a live agent", as it says on their website, or if its merely a power dialer.
The increase in efficiency is more than incremental. I have used CallFire just dialing out one line. Basically it just cues up people who answer the phone and say "HELLO." I say "HELLO BACK" and we are off and running. I don't have to hang up, look for the next number, dial the next number etc.

That may sound like a small deal but doing it 100 or 200 or 300 times ends up adding up to a lot of time (and fatigue I think). I'd say that you are easily twice as efficient... maybe more.

Set up an account at CF and deposit $10. That will give you five hours of the kind of dialing power I described above. You will need to be ready to make notes by hand because I don't think they provide an editable interface-- my only complaint about them!

Last edited:
The increase in efficiency is more than incremental. I have used CallFire just dialing out one line. Basically it just cues up people who answer the phone and say "HELLO." I say "HELLO BACK" and we are off and running. I don't have to hang up, look for the next number, dial the next number etc.

That may sound like a small deal but doing it 100 or 200 or 300 times ends up adding up to a lot of time (and fatigue I think). I'd say that you are easily twice as efficient... maybe more.

Set up an account at CF and deposit $10. That will give you five hours of the kind of dialing power I described above. You will need to be ready to make notes by hand because I don't think they provide an editable interface-- my only complaint about them!
Good call! I will do that - heck, $10 to give it a shot isn't bad.

I called them today and was talking to their rep, but I had to go before I could think of this question.

He said that you sit at your pc, dial in, and start the dialer. You will hear "on hold music" until a live person is called, and then the person will be immediately transferred to you when they say hello. You will have, on your screen, the person's name and info.

My question is, what if you're not in front of a computer - can you still use it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think I figured out that you have to be logged on through a PC in order to use callfire. Someone please correct me if I am wrong

Last edited:

I called them today and was talking to their rep, but I had to go before I could think of this question.

He said that you sit at your pc, dial in, and start the dialer. You will hear "on hold music" until a live person is called, and then the person will be immediately transferred to you when they say hello. You will have, on your screen, the person's name and info.

My question is, what if you're not in front of a computer - can you still use it?
I think I figured out that you have to be logged on through a PC in order to use callfire. Someone please correct me if I am wrong

If you're on a predictive dialer, you'll want to be in front of the computer. How else would be be dispositioning the calls, typing in notes, verifying the contact info, etc?

Yes. You launch the system from your computer... so someone has to do it. I supposed that someone could remotely launch it for you because you just input your phone number into a field on the screen after which the software call you and then begins to cue up callers for you.

Theoretically you could do it but it would be a disaster because you would not have the intel as to whom you are speaking with and you would not have the controls to pause or stop the dialing.

You also are not really connected (in the sense that you might mean it). They just answer the phone "HELLO" and you say "HELLO BACK" immediately.

To me CF has a poor interface in that it is not editable. I think HelloHunter might be more adaptable.

Editing campaigns is actually what our developers are working on right now. Stay tuned for this ability very soon.

For the predictive dialer, you do need to be at your computer. You have to click "next call", etc. and do other things on the interface while you are on the phone.

Hope this answered your questions.

Becky
(CallFire)

Editing campaigns is actually what our developers are working on right now. Stay tuned for this ability very soon.

For the predictive dialer, you do need to be at your computer. You have to click "next call", etc. and do other things on the interface while you are on the phone.

Hope this answered your questions.

Becky
(CallFire)

Thanks for coming to the forum and being informative rather than further pimping your product :)

Back