The Best Predictive and Voice Broadcast Dialers

Editing campaigns is actually what our developers are working on right now. Stay tuned for this ability very soon.
(CallFire)
I hope you mean editing contact fields and phone numbers and follow-up and so forth. NOTE-TAKING. That is what is really needed.

The question I have with callfire, I have it loaded on my computer, but no way to actually use it. How do I connect a phone to the system so I can talk on it?

The question I have with callfire, I have it loaded on my computer, but no way to actually use it. How do I connect a phone to the system so I can talk on it?

Once you sign in and follow the prompts, it will ask you to type in your number. The system will call your phone and start the campaign.

Last edited:
Years back we used our own dialer/PC's, but the laws changed. Tried MOJO (expensive @$150.00/mo and it wouldn't do what I wanted i.e. "unattended call transfer" and CallFire, was ok but here again didn't allow the transfer I wanted. Found dialerpro.com/telecall. It costs $49 a month unlimited! no per minute charges, etc. Aside from the cost of the VOIP and high speed internet service and a headset that was it. It dials, my assistant takes 10-15 seconds to speak with the individual and then transfers em to a pre-recorded message while the system goes on to dialing another number. The thinking is if they agree to listen to the message, then actually listen, then leave their contact information...that's a really good lead! We average just 177 dials per hour. We're going to get some more and have our telemarketers do the work oh and the best part, we'll be able to monitor their progress.

Back