The Executive Lead Source

Private registration for the domain. I find it unusual for anyone to run a legitimate business yet want to pay an extra fee to hide their information.

Personally, I never do business with any business that pay for a private domain registration. But that's just me. Also using a gmail address - not a fantastic sign.

I've been speaking with them and they're working with an FMO on here. The gmail address is most likely an oversight.

I wouldn't slam on them too hard yet, but we should know more about them soon one way or the other. I believe they are associated with Brokers Revolution, but I could be wrong.

I've been speaking with them and they're working with an FMO on here. The gmail address is most likely an oversight.

I wouldn't slam on them too hard yet, but we should know more about them soon one way or the other. I believe they are associated with Brokers Revolution, but I could be wrong.

How are they associated with Brokers Revolution?

How are they associated with Brokers Revolution?

I'm not sure that they are, but Todd King could probably shed some light on the subject. They might be the ones doing the lead generation over there, but I might be mixing up some of the details.

I don't think they are affiliated with Broker's Revolution at all.

I don't know very much about TELS except that they have mainly worked with businesses setting health leads.

If it is the guy I think it is, Joseph Tate, he is a hard worker and aims to please. He also is flaky. He constantly struggled to produce the leads in the quantity and quality he promised. He also disappeared without producing a single lead for my last order.

That said, I'd probably hire him again in a minute. His qualified leads were sell-able and produced a good ROI. I'd just try to address him being more consistent, getting the revenue he needed, and not flaking out again.

Vol...that has to be the oddest recommendation I've ever heard:

"This local plumber does great work. He's a bit of a flake and didn't even show up when my pipes burst last time after I pre-paid him, but I'd hire him in a minute again."

Ummmm....ok?

Vol...that has to be the oddest recommendation I've ever heard:

"This local plumber does great work. He's a bit of a flake and didn't even show up when my pipes burst last time after I pre-paid him, but I'd hire him in a minute again."

Ummmm....ok?

My ROI was fantastic, even including the order he never fulfilled. I kept trying to get a hold of him, not to get the money back, but to get him to fill it.

I'm not one for leads and I was very skeptical going in, but he exceeded my expectations. I'd probably just wouldn't pay him until after the order was received from now on.

Back