The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

Indeed - though I like Penn Mutual too. But I got a mentor arrangement at Ohio that will likely have me sending more business there. Though the particulars of the arrangement appear to be getting changed on me which could change my attitude toward them.
They are pretty straightforward with contracting levels...production = higher levels.

You'll normally start at 4 but an ON rep can start you higher. You'll still need to hit the numbers though or they'll move you down. They'll also retro you up as you hit new levels which is nice.

I like ON but dislike the recent press. Penn is decent but still has some wacky regional rules (which can be annoying if you work multiple states).

As you know, there is no perfect carrier but if you ever want some info from a disinterested 3rd party, feel free to PM me.

That's because your business stays on the books. :yes:

Isn't it supposed to? How else do you get the rest of the family to call you?

I Ewrote a 48 yr old prd NonT 250,000 20 yr term with $250,000 ADBR this morning. (from a how ya doing call). Premium was $71mo.

Ewrote this late AM yesterday (Sunday) got the approval email before my first cup of coffee.

Lead path = serviced two orphan FE policies a few years ago. This one makes number 6 from them. Quoting his mother after Thanksgiving. The original agent is still in business. He has not contacted them since he wrote the policy. A freaking post card is what 50 cents?

I am ... similar but different. I was actually thinking of starting the thread today, and to get the old noggin in the game I sat down to read few pages of Door to Door Millionaire and I just kept reading.

How are you going to put his formula to use selling insurance? .. The limited time (urgency) is not hard but how are you going to create "limited availability" and provide a "discount"?

How are you going to put his formula to use selling insurance? .. The limited time (urgency) is not hard but how are you going to create "limited availability" and provide a "discount"?

There is much more in there than his "formula."

Back