The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

Yeah, when I am comparing comp I look at the first year of course but also really look at the 5 year and 10 year total pay out. Five year weighing the most.

I am looking at a couple of my companies to decide who will be my main ones this coming year. Five and ten-year comp is towards the top of the comparison chart.
That's because your business stays on the books. :yes:

Yeah, I am getting emails to sign the new contract.

Think I will pass. I get about that with Sagicor Term plus renewals. Add the 15% bonus it is much higher. On SITerm UHL is at least that. I need to re-look at MoO TLE as it has come up lately on some comparisons. All can be done telesales.

I 'plan' on tightening up my primary companies this next year. The plan changes with all the companies is making this a good time to re-examine some of these contracts.
UHL doesn't pay any renewal on term.. I was told that Columbian would..

Did you get the notice on the UHL GI?. Going to cut it from 3 year ROP to 2...Might have to look at it since Columbian is dropping theirs.. Been a long time since I looked at the UHL contract.. Do they place a restriction on what percentage of your business can be GI?

I wrote my first two this year and I do not believe so. Comp will be about twice Columbian plus renewals.

That's because your business stays on the books. :yes:
I wonder what the average life of a life plan, both FE and others is. Washington National said in a webinar that the average life of their cancer polices was 14 years. ,I know I have larger percentage cancer plans written than life plans that have been on the books 20+ years.. That is the reason that life time renewals of 15%+ is so attractive. Those plans actually pay long enough to make it lucrative. Just wish I had written more of them.. :yes:..

I wonder what the average life of a life plan, both FE and others is. Washington National said in a webinar that the average life of their cancer polices was 14 years. ,I know I have larger percentage cancer plans written than life plans that have been on the books 20+ years.. That is the reason that life time renewals of 15%+ is so attractive. Those plans actually pay long enough to make it lucrative. Just wish I had written more of them.. :yes:..
With all the replacements of the "typical FE clientele", I wouldn't think they have a very long life. :nah:

One of my 'plans' this next year is to pick your brain on Cancer and CI plans. Just seems like an easy add on to offer my book.

Back