The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

So, what's up for this December? Are you doing this again?

I am ... similar but different. I was actually thinking of starting the thread today, and to get the old noggin in the game I sat down to read few pages of Door to Door Millionaire and I just kept reading.

I'll probably place the new thread in the cold calling forum instead of FE. Instead of one month I am thinking I'll be doing a "Baker's Dozen Calendar:" 13 months Dec 1,2019 through Dec 31, 2020 with a big goal ... I kind of like the idea of gunning for $500,000 in NAFYC for the year - FE, Ordinary, and Annuities.

During the month I'll be posting door knock and prospecting specific stuff: Videos that I find useful/instructive/interesting, articles, mini book reviews, etc.

The end of the month I'll do an activity review for the month, as well as thoughts on what I did that sucked and shouldn't d any more and what I did that worked and what I want to do more.

I'm thinking I might try my hand at door knocking some small businesses soon as residential door knocking in the cold can be not much fun.

So that's what I'm thinking of doing.

Last edited:
I Ewrote a 48 yr old prd NonT 250,000 20 yr term with $250,000 ADBR this morning. (from a how ya doing call). Premium was $71mo.

What would Columbian be? They do not come up on FEXQuotes
Current product $170.53... New product even higher as it will be rated male/female instead of unisex. result is an increase in male premiums and a slight decrease in female premiums.

During the month I'll be posting door knock and prospecting specific stuff: Videos that I find useful/instructive/interesting, articles, mini book reviews, etc.

giphy.gif

Recently contracted w/ Ohio National?

Indeed - though I like Penn Mutual too. But I got a mentor arrangement at Ohio that will likely have me sending more business there. Though the particulars of the arrangement appear to be getting changed on me which could change my attitude toward them.

Back