Thoughts on Cross-Selling?

Actually you are the one that is painting extreme pictures.. The agent in annuity, Life or DI that makes more 300K is about like the proverbial hen's tooth. So, is the agent that makes it in FE. However, there area few agents in every market that are in the top 1% of income earners in the US so when it comes down to it, an agent needs to make a decision based upon working the market they enjoy.

I can see the significance of that. Somehow we wondered away from the OP, which was what I was answering.

Specializing in only FE will presumably lower your overall earning potential.

Diffusion is the enemy of productivity.:idea: Sure, you won't make a million a year like the NML or NYL estate planners (they also specialize, btw). But FE agents generally prefer working with the masses, not the upper classes. Why do some people need to occasionally come on here and take a cheap shot at the FE market?:goofy: We know what you people think and don't really give a rat's ass.:no:

p.s.- If you think it's "only" FE, don't bother. This market will chew you up and spit you out. You're gonna need a pretty big gun to take down this elephant.:yes:

Diffusion is the enemy of productivity.:idea: Sure, you won't make a million a year like the NML or NYL estate planners (they also specialize, btw). But FE agents generally prefer working with the masses, not the upper classes. Why do some people need to occasionally come on here and take a cheap shot at the FE market?:goofy: We know what you people think and don't really give a rat's ass.:no:

p.s.- If you think it's "only" FE, don't bother. This market will chew you up and spit you out. You're gonna need a pretty big gun to take down this elephant.:yes:

I didn't take any cheap shots. I just read my first post in this thread, and all it said was FE has the lowest ceiling. It seems some agree.

I didn't take any cheap shots. I just read my first post in this thread, and all it said was FE has the lowest ceiling. It seems some agree.
What other job can you work in the field 2 days and make anywhere from 1K-4K per week (after expenses)? None that I know of (legal that is).

Back