Training Gem from an NASB Agent

Actually - it was mentioned in my initial post Travis - not added. I said I was focusing on FE - not just personally selling it. My goal is to build a medium sized team . . .

Here is the thread - perhaps read it and quit assuming - that's jd's m.o.

45-65%... is a jar of Vaseline provided along with the DM leads?

Actually - it was mentioned in my initial post Travis - not added. I said I was focusing on FE - not just personally selling it. My goal is to build a medium sized team . . .

Here is the thread - perhaps read it and quit assuming - that's jd's m.o.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/back-biz-starting-scratch-t84996.html

I know when you posted it... when or in what order you posted it is not the issue. The fact that you typed it at all is the issue.

Just because everyone doesn't congratulate you on your big dreams you get your feelings hurt. You are no different than a six year old boy that tells all the grown ups he sees he wants to be an Astronaut.

Maybe just leark a little longer until you're able to tell us what you did... instead of what you are going to do.

I haven't sold a MA in several years, but when I did you had to have a SOA which stated what you were to discuss and you were not permitted to discuss non-health related products. Another appointment had to be set at a later date to discuss life insurance. Things may have changed since.

I'm probably the non negative person you will ever met. No one that knows me will say differently. You don't know me but that's what you get from my posts. So it is what it is.

Are you with one of the IMO's that I steer people away from?

----------

You are a real piece of work. You can blab that "hate" all you want because that's what you are. I gave you advice and you started the personal attacks towards me.

I haven't said anything to you or about you that others aren't saying. The 1000 post club is saying far worse to you than I ever did.

And now look at your sig. You are recruiting already and don't have a clue about what to do. What are you going to teach an agent that's dumb enough to sign up with you?
No im not with an imo you steer people away from....in fact you probably know me.

Lol when in doubt bash the imo amirite

----------

I think that when you have been in the FE market for years and expeirenced success it can weigh on you after awhile correcting the wrongs on here given by the uninformed.

This place is full of "anonymous user names" that are happy to give very specific FE advice to unsuspecting agents.

I cringe when I read most of the post on here, but I'm not a martyr like JD... I am unwilling to refute all the wrongs.

I told a new struggling agent here once not to take the ignorant advice that was being given to him from a guy who lived in a run down beer can trailer located in a ghetto trailer court. People on here were so offended.

I'm not sure if it is the new millineal mentality of the new agents that rubs veteran FE agents the wrong way or not.

For example... The poster who is getting his license back that's going to focus on FE now.. after doing so well previously. He had now added recruiting and training 10 agents under him to his business plan. I think its hard for someone like JD and the other successful agents, to "provide an audience" for him. There is very little humility around here.

JD can be grouchy, but that guy has helped many, many agents. He has spent many hours on the phone with agents... many from this forum. He has done interviews openly sharing his presentation and business strategies. He qualifies for carrier conventions and has currently ran away with the number one agent with KSKJ. His perspectives on selling and opinions on FE are of more value than probably anyone else who post here.

In a addition he does not make a dime off the people he helps or helped... Interpret the words not the delivery... He is the Bobby Knight of FE :)

Travis

Yea, you are agreeing with me. I said he was negative on here which he is. You call it grouchy. I also said he has been in this industry awhile so I guess that's why. I have nothing against him nor you or anyone in your imo. You are good poeple. I assume all of you are connected judging on your sudden posts in here defending him ;)

----------

Post of the week . . .

Haters Hate . . .

Haha not on your side at all... you should quit talking the talk and just do it. I wish you well though.

Back