Transamerica Replacement Form Simple Question

Dr. Pepper

Expert
On the replacement form when replacing another company with Transamerica, do you know how their is 3-4 different companies at the top, for instance Stonebridge, Transamerica Life, Transamerica Premier, etc., do you need to check off the box for one of these or does it not matter since they are owned by the same company?

On the replacement form when replacing another company with Transamerica, do you know how their is 3-4 different companies at the top, for instance Stonebridge, Transamerica Life, Transamerica Premier, etc., do you need to check off the box for one of these or does it not matter since they are owned by the same company?

I think you have to check the correct one.

Even though all of the Aegon companies can be sticklers about the apps, I don't think you'll have a problem if you sent the replacement form without the company checked.

Keep us informed if they ask for a correction on that.

I have forgotten to check one and they haven't given me a problem. But I know of an agent that they did. He told them he never checked the box and they told him he had just been lucky before that someone didn't notice it.

I'll tell you another one they will find at random and give you all kinds of fits about.

If one of the name on the top of the replacement form or the HIPPA form is Monumental then they won't accept it now. They will make you get a new form signed that doesn't have the Monumental name on it.

If they notice. Those are slipping by too. You don't want to be the one they catch it on though.

I have forgotten to check one and they haven't given me a problem. But I know of an agent that they did. He told them he never checked the box and they told him he had just been lucky before that someone didn't notice it.

I'll tell you another one they will find at random and give you all kinds of fits about.

If one of the name on the top of the replacement form or the HIPPA form is Monumental then they won't accept it now. They will make you get a new form signed that doesn't have the Monumental name on it.

If they notice. Those are slipping by too. You don't want to be the one they catch it on though.

There may be more to it lately than just getting lucky. I'm being told that they really are starting to look over some of the nonsensical petty bs, or at least cut down on the amount of amendments. I think we've heard this before, so we'll see in time.

I have checked the box, and I know which of their companies I'm contracted with and it caused a delay in the app. I had to call the rep and point out to her that I am contracted under both of those companies (Trans Premier and Trans Life). I honestly think you'd be better off NOT checking the box.

I suck at paperwork and I admit it. But Trans app causes anxiety. I don't have problems with other apps. I even have my wife scrub some of my apps and I still make mistakes. I'm heading back out to a clients house next week because of an error I made, to have him sign the app again. With other carriers this happens rarely. With Trans...this happens often. I'm to the point where if I have to go back, then I'm not using Trans...I'll just rewrite him with SNL, or RNA. KISS

Back