Transitioning into Cheaper Policy

If the client is Older and qualifies for Tobacco Graded rates, I compare the price and go with whatever makes sense to me. Usually Gerber is the better bet!

When it comes down to it, the presentation should massage the client into picking an affordable option...unless you're doing the, "If I can sell you a policy that fits your budget, how much can you pay monthly?" presentation.

What works for me is showing the client 5 or 6 options and guiding them into what makes financial sense for them.

Thanks for info

Actually I raised by a grandfather that instilled just a bit of fear in me as to what would happen in I was disrespectful to adults... That lesson carried over into my early adulthood.

I don't understand. If this is your attitude when someone answers, why do you come on here and ask questions? For affirmation? :skeptical:

Agentguy5 answered what he does. Same with Gooner and Pa bill. I was just looking to hear what other people do. IMHO you can lose deals if you are not careful about price when it comes to graded products. At the same time don't we want renewals and advances? I mean come on? This is a serious topic. 50-60 percent of something is better than 95 percent of nothing or should it even out if I only pitch the trans graded with the nice renewals. Sorry for disrespecting my elders and I am in the process of renewing my license, so hopefully I'll be a little more educated. Lol. Seems like Gooner is on to something when it comes to eliminating the possibility of a chargeback due to death but how many are really gonna die in the first 2 years if they are not on their death beds?

C'mon gents, give the young feller a break! FE agents tend to be independently thinking, head strong sorts. Weren't many of us full of piss and vinegar as well as "know it alls" at age 23? Perfectly healthy and normal, imho. It's the older ones that should know better that irk me.:1arghh:

Spoken like a true 26 year old.... You can still dream that you are 26 anyways...
;)

Agentguy5 answered what he does. Same with Gooner and Pa bill. I was just looking to hear what other people do. IMHO you can lose deals if you are not careful about price when it comes to graded products. At the same time don't we want renewals and advances? I mean come on? This is a serious topic. 50-60 percent of something is better than 95 percent of nothing or should it even out if I only pitch the trans graded with the nice renewals. Sorry for disrespecting my elders and I am in the process of renewing my license, so hopefully I'll be a little more educated. Lol. Seems like Gooner is on to something when it comes to eliminating the possibility of a chargeback due to death but how many are really gonna die in the first 2 years if they are not on their death beds?

Now that's a good post...and respectful too. Like I asked you earlier...are you bipolar?:twitchy:

Back