Trouble getting them to the door

Somewhere in my stack of stuff from years ago that I kept for future reference is an old issue of Life Insurance Selling with Alan Benedict on the cover and a feature article on selling FE. I adopted a lot of his methods after reading the article. (Including “the wave”! He was the first guy I ever heard of that from. It’s also the one method of his I quickly abandoned! LOL!)
This is the article I was remembering. No mention of “the wave”! But somewhere there’s an even older article in LIS or maybe an old NALU magazine where I learned it (if I’m remembering correctly). In any case I was aware of him and his methods many years before this article from 2011.
Dancing with the star of final expense sales: Alan Benedict is as comfortable discussing funeral costs with prospects as he is fox-trotting across a ballroom floor. The longtime Final Expense expert talks about his two passions and how they've made him successful and happy. - Free Online Library

Somewhere in my stack of stuff from years ago that I kept for future reference is an old issue of Life Insurance Selling with Alan Benedict on the cover and a feature article on selling FE. I adopted a lot of his methods after reading the article. (Including “the wave”! He was the first guy I ever heard of that from. It’s also the one method of his I quickly abandoned! LOL!)
"The Wave" is covered at 06:55. :yes:

I started the vid a little ahead of “the wave”. Interesting advice about handling houses with “beware of dog” signs. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that one! She doesn’t know about South Dallas pit bulls, though. They’ll jump a fence if they wanna get ya!
I guess it's personal preference, but I'd never leave the car running(somebody might steal it) and I always take my case with me. I don't want to go back to the car until I leave. Also, I might need to swing that case at a dog. :laugh:

I guess it's personal preference, but I'd never leave the car running(somebody might steal it) and I always take my case with me. I don't want to go back to the car until I leave. Also, I might need to swing that case at a dog. :laugh:
Exactly, but never at “Rock Dawg”!

This is the article I was remembering. No mention of “the wave”! But somewhere there’s an even older article in LIS or maybe an old NALU magazine where I learned it (if I’m remembering correctly). In any case I was aware of him and his methods many years before this article from 2011.
Dancing with the star of final expense sales: Alan Benedict is as comfortable discussing funeral costs with prospects as he is fox-trotting across a ballroom floor. The longtime Final Expense expert talks about his two passions and how they've made him successful and happy. - Free Online Library

Yeah, I'm sure he was doing it way before 2011. I know I was doing it starting around 2000 or so.

The thing about this little trick is you never really know if if works or not until you use it long enough. Eventually, someone will tell you....yep, I saw you waving at me. That's when you know it actually does work.

Here's one way to get them to open the door..

publishersclearinghouse-crjpg-5e8414c26c9a3035.jpg

Back