True Top Producers?

How much does the true CREAM OF THE CROP, TOP GUN producers make... say the top 1%???? annually?

I know that six figures is relatively common in the industry, so what does it grow to... 7 figures, 8????

six figures is relatively common

Do you want the truth or what folks want you to believe?

For starters, "6 figures" is not as common as some would have you believe.

Are there agents earning $1M+?

$10M+?

$50M+?

Yes, but they are so far ahead of the pack you will never run with them.

A local agent donated $100M to build a sanctuary for his church a few years back. He is in a class by himself in all aspects.

So now a question for you. Why do you ask?

A local agent donated $100M to build a sanctuary for his church a few years back. He is in a class by himself in all aspects.

These local folks could use a "love offering" of their own:

White Says Without Walls Church Isn't In Default

fwiw, I received an email today from our old friend Mark Meurer. Using his program/coaching, he says I can make $1,785,923 - before the end of the year!

These local folks could use a "love offering" of their own:

and

Using his (Mark Meurer) program/coaching, he says I can make $1,785,923 - before the end of the year!

Maybe you can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Pick up some walking around money and help out Rev. White.

fwiw, I received an email today from our old friend Mark Meurer. Using his program/coaching, he says I can make $1,785,923 - before the end of the year!

I am sure Olag is standing right beside him.....

spamonBBQ.jpg

Pick up some walking around money and help out Rev. White.

I have been searching for a new spiritual advisor, but since Rev. White's now ex-wife, Paula White (cupcake that she is), left town, I'm sad that I never did get with her for a quick drink and some scripture...

Since The Rabbi has me on "ignore", as you can see I've turned to Benny Hinn. I couldn't find a suitable avatar of Creflo Dollar...

Condemnation to an eternal hell? Not for me!

So now a question for you. Why do you ask?

Just curious... I wanted to know what the TRUE TOPOUT is... I mean where does the buck stop...

The gentleman that you speak of, is he a producer? As in a salesman, or is he a CEO or such?

I'm interested in ONLY salesmen.... who's at the top and by what amount?

Thanks!!!!

Back