Using a Beautiful Women for Marketing

There was a scam funeral funding company out of St. Louis named National Prearrangement Service.
Their marketing reps were all HOT professional women in tight black dresses.
Any funeral director with a lick of sense could easily tell it was a scam but they still ran off with millions of dollars before they got busted.
If it works for the crooks it should also work for legit companies.

I'd do her insurance (if you know what i mean), hehe...

inezsainz.jpg

I'd do her insurance (if you know what i mean), hehe...

inezsainz.jpg

I just wanted to see this picture get re-posted one more time. Back in the real estate days all the title reps were hot, the mortgage company reps were hot, even the inspection company figured out to have a hot rep working for them. All of them knew the business inside and out though I will give them that.

I just wanted to see this picture get re-posted one more time. Back in the real estate days all the title reps were hot, the mortgage company reps were hot, even the inspection company figured out to have a hot rep working for them. All of them knew the business inside and out though I will give them that.

I just refinanced our mortgage and the closing rep looked very much like Julia Child.

Depends what and who you are marketing to is my opinion. I know that if I walk into an office filled with females I'm going to have better success than some hot chic.

I used to run a large showroom with natural stone, tile, granite and custom cabinets some years back with a really hot chic. She got all the construction guys and I got all the designers, regular folks and my share of the builders.

I say try it. If you don't you will never know. Just don't get some airhead.

I noticed your post this morning, but I held back on this comment hoping someone else would notice this glaring error. Since they didn't, I am going to have to bust you on this one. Watch all my critics chime in. This is a case of using the wrong word. The slang for woman is "chick" as in baby chicken. The word you used "chic" means fashionable or elegant and is pronounced like "sheik." O.K. Mr. Randy and Hopkins go to it---I can take the heat.:1baffled:

Example: Wow, that chick is wearing a very chic black dress!

Last edited:
I hire spokes models to work my booth at trade shows but a fulltime attractive business development woman that isn't an airhead is very expensive ($60-90k) and most title people are female. They work to attract guys in the right environment but it also pisses off older female office managers, controllers and owner's wives that work in the business.

My estimation is that about 75% of the advertising sales people who make business to business calls are very attractive women. These women may not make the sale but they will just about always get in the door.

My estimation is that about 75% of the advertising sales people who make business to business calls are very attractive women. These women may not make the sale but they will just about always get in the door.

Don't tell my wife, but my door would always be open for them :).

Back