Web Design, Why Does It Matter ?

You mean a header with a content area with icons below? That's a free theme and would take me 30 minutes to put together. Clickable graphics? Please.

Suzanne Brown? Nice site - about 40 minutes of work for the layout. So easy, not even with discussing.

Last edited:
2 hours work max - all features. Piss on someone else's leg and tell them it's raining. "Social media integration" - 5 minutes. "Custom quote forms" - 5 more minutes. Setting up an email account? 30 seconds. Lets get real.

Are your sites templates?

2 hours work max - all features. Piss on someone else's leg and tell them it's raining. "Social media integration" - 5 minutes. "Custom quote forms" - 5 more minutes. Setting up an email account? 30 seconds. Lets get real.

Are your sites templates?

Ok, make me one exactly like Suzanne Brown Agency LLC and I'll buy it from you for $400. Of course I'll supply a new logo and name. I also need all the forms and lines of businesses pages. You can copy their content for now I'll replace it later. But I would like an exact replica pls. Also I'm not a designer so they are not my sites just sites on the platform I currently use. If you can replicate the platform design and functionality exactly as is I'm interested.

Last edited:
Back