Web Design, Why Does It Matter ?

I see the list. Please point out the features you feel can't be replicated.

Its not that individual aspects cant be replicated It's just I've tried to find a designer that will make me a site that does everything my current one does without the monthly fee and I've been quoted in the $15k-$20k range. If you can replicate their entire site for $400 I'll take one maybe even two. I want a second website and I'm genuinely interested If you can do it.

It's an idiotic conversation. Any web designer can exactly replicate that site. It's only a matter of the value you put on your time and volume. I "could" charge thousands.....I guess. But I wouldn't have 6 clients this week.

It's an idiotic conversation. Any web designer can exactly replicate that site. It's only a matter of the value you put on your time and volume. I "could" charge thousands.....I guess. But I wouldn't have 6 clients this week.

Make it 7 I'm being serious I'll pay for one if you can replicate one for me. I see the value in what your proposing and think its a steal if you can deliver. I would like you to make me a site exactly like the susan brown one and I will pay you.

You seem defensive - you're selling templates for a monthly fee you don't feel anyone can replicate even though they're basic designs. You need to take a few steps back. I'm not defensive of my offering but you're certainly defensive over yours. Maybe it's a personal issue you need to work out. Challenges? Ok, if was back in the 6th grade. Get over yourself - I actually like your designs but they're by far not unique.

You want web design? Go here and learn: http://webmonster.com.

Adieu.

You seem defensive - you're selling templates for a monthly fee you don't feel anyone can replicate even though they're basic designs. You need to take a few steps back. I'm not defensive of my offering but you're certainly defensive over yours. Maybe it's a personal issue you need to work out. Challenges? Ok, if was back in the 6th grade. Get over yourself - I actually like your designs but they're by far not unique.

You want web design? Go here and learn: Web Design, Website Builder & Internet Marketing Services - Webmonster.

Adieu.

LOL I think we have a misunderstanding. I dont sell websites I'm a broker in Cali and I'm being 100% serious. ITC is not my company I use them for my current website and pay a monthly fee. If you can replicate their platform for $400, I want one. That was your offer right?

Last edited:
My bad - I thought you owned that website biz. If you want to dive off the monthly fee and "replicate" your site that's fine. I put "replicate" in quotes because I won't steal a design.

If you want me to literally copy someone else's work, I won't do that. But you'll get what you want including all functionality.

Last edited:
My bad - I thought you owned that website biz. If you want to dive off the monthly fee and "replicate" your site that's fine. I put "replicate" in quotes because I won't steal a design.

If you want me to literally copy someone else's work, I won't do that. But you'll get what you want including all functionality.

can you show me some of your designs first. like the actual site not just a thumbnail

You don't pay until the design is done. You're sounding nervous. If I can't deliver what you want you owe nothing. Talk to you tomorrow. Signing off - east coast here.

Back