What Carries to Pick for Fe and Leads

So you want to sell Final Expense, health insurance (to include Medicare), and Homeowners Insurance?

Sounds like you have a plan there. I'm not going to say what kind of plan it is---but it surely is a plan.

Its a world domination plan, Id be in a house for over 4 hours if I sold all that. Sometimes just with FE I could be there 2 hours for 2 apps, it just takes time sometimes.

Here is a blast from the past, can you name this poster:

"I feel like Im fighting a one armed man"

Do not know. But did a search of the sentence and came up on a closed thread. Man am I glad I was not a member back then. The timing would have had me getting banned. That and maybe arrested. <smilie face>

Speaking of one-armed men, when I was in high school, we had a security guard who had one arm (Around 1980-81, we didn't need much protection) .
I went up to him one day and said, "I heard you single-handedly broke up a bank robbery.
Needless to say, that didn't go over well. I haven't reformed much since then either.

So you want to sell Final Expense, health insurance (to include Medicare), and Homeowners Insurance?

Sounds like you have a plan there. I'm not going to say what kind of plan it is---but it surely is a plan.

Listen , I am here for advice to how can i make it work. I am being honest. You like it or not is my plan .If you don't want to help.Take your attitude somewhere else!!!!

Listen , I am here for advice to how can i make it work. I am being honest. You like it or not is my plan .If you don't want to help.Take your attitude somewhere else!!!!

You might not like the attitude, but it's helpful. There are a lot of folks here that are happy to just poke fun, but the reality is your plan as it sits now is a bust. FE, health insurance, and homeowners insurance are each really in their own world. There are tons of agents on here that do a little of a few things, but they always have a focus. I can't think of a single IMO that does all three. FE along with Medicare and LTC, sure. Health insurance agents, at least the good ones, generally focus on health and pick up life business along the way (of course there are exceptions), and anyone doing homeowners usually does auto and home along with maybe some commercial and the occasional life sale. To do FE, health, and homeowners under one roof as a recruiter is a bust of a plan.

You want to make it work? Pick a niche and focus on it. Get a good lead program that is scalable, work out a system that's easy to train agents to, and get good enough contracts where you can make a margin. Homeowners commissions are terrible and it's super difficult to get started so I would ditch that altogether.

Okay, sorry. I meant no disrespect. I'd like to help by echoing what someone above said---find a good IMO to go under and learn all you can while adding agents under you. One day, you will be mighty enough to clash with the IMO titans of the world.

Here's how you can make it work:

You can't do what you want to do.

As far as attitude, grow a pair.

Rick

Here's how you can make it work:

You can't do what you want to do.

As far as attitude, grow a pair.

Rick

I am asking for advice for Fe carriers and leads. I am not looking for advice in homeowners. Homeowners takes 10 -15 min to get it done . I do have the right carriers so why not ?It would help with retention as well. Would i get everyone no,but those who do, will never leave... Don't shift from my questions. Answer them if you truly want to help.

----------

I am asking for advice for Fe carriers and leads. I am not looking for advice in homeowners. Homeowners takes 10 -15 min to get it done . I do have the right carriers so why not ?It would help with retention as well. Would i get everyone no,but those who do, will never leave... Don't shift from my questions. Answer them if you truly want to help.

We both do a presentation to one prospect for FE. Both have the same price but i do offer my knowledge in homeowners. Who do you think would get that business? Knowledge is power sir ....

If you think you can successfully implement plan, go for it! It's up to you, to make things work, and to be successful.

You may be an exception, and be able to accomplish your goals. Don't let nay sayers steer you in the wrong direction

Good Luck!

If you think you can successfully implement plan, go for it! It's up to you, to make things work, and to be successful.

You may be an exception, and be able to accomplish your goals. Don't let nay sayers steer you in the wrong direction

Good Luck!

Thank you .I appreciate your positivity

Back