What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

I would tend to agree with NSRH here. Build has an established relationship with morbidity and mortality. Does religion? Do non-Christians get sicker or die sooner, maybe they live longer and should get better rates? Would you be defending a fraternal that was Jewish or Muslim only?

Also, why can a non-Christian sell it, but not buy it?

Do you have any data that people who identify as Christians as a group are not healthier than the general population? That's not the reason that fraternals choose who they want as members but it makes sense that they might be a healthier group as a whole if that's how you prefer to look at it.

Seems like people with good credit score get cheaper rates on their car insurance. Not everything is as apparent as it first appears.

You guys don't seem to understand fraternals. The first fraternal I sold for required that you are not only a Christian but also of Slovakian heritage. That made it a little tough to sell in my town.

Knights of a Columbus requires that you are not only Christian but also a Catholic. And they are the largest fraternal in the world.

Do you have to be a Christian to sell for them? I'm not sure I've seen a hard fast rule on that. But if you are strongly opposed to limiting your sales to Christians then I don't think you or the company would want to do business together.

Here's what is on their website. It's all I found regarding anything religious, though I admit I didn't spend much more than a couple of minutes on the site:

Our mission as a company to our policy holders:* to build a national company that operates on the principles of moral, ethical and spiritual integrity.
(Emphasis added.)

I was just curious as it looked like Christianity was a big reason for KSKJ but dollars won out, only to go to another company with a Christian name. Struck me funny.

Do you have any data that people who identify as Christians as a group are not healthier than the general population? That's not the reason that fraternals choose who they want as members but it makes sense that they might be a healthier group as a whole if that's how you prefer to look at it.

Seems like people with good credit score get cheaper rates on their car insurance. Not everything is as apparent as it first appears.

You guys don't seem to understand fraternals. The first fraternal I sold for required that you are not only a Christian but also of Slovakian heritage. That made it a little tough to sell in my town.

Knights of a Columbus requires that you are not only Christian but also a Catholic. And they are the largest fraternal in the world.

Do you have to be a Christian to sell for them? I'm not sure I've seen a hard fast rule on that. But if you are strongly opposed to limiting your sales to Christians then I don't think you or the company would want to do business together.

Doesn't RNA require you to be a feminist? If not, then how come their literature shows nothing but women and blathers on about "Empowering Women", which, to me, is a feminist mantra.

And my first question was, is there evidence to show they have better mortality? I have nothing to suggest either way.

Also, why is it on the agent report and not the application? If the agent answered the question no, would the person be declined for insurance?

I got curious, so I reviewed the contract, agent guide and application. No where does it say the proposed insured has to be Christian. It does say that you may only solicit existing members, referrals from members or leads from KSKJ unless you receive an exception in writing.

I guess I don't care for fraternals in general. Getting baptized has shown no health benefits....maybe going to church regularly does but that could be due to the person going to church being healthy prior to church anyway. Religion itself doesn't make you healthy or most of Africa would live to be 150 years old. Sense of community and being active can lengthen your lifespan that comes with going to church ....but KSKJ doesn't ask if they go to church do they? just if they have been baptized.

I don't get your credit score comparison.

What happens as people become less and less religious? This company will have fewer and fewer clients

----------

And my first question was, is there evidence to show they have better mortality? I have nothing to suggest either way.

Also, why is it on the agent report and not the application? If the agent answered the question no, would the person be declined for insurance?

I got curious, so I reviewed the contract, agent guide and application. No where does it say the proposed insured has to be Christian. It does say that you may only solicit existing members, referrals from members or leads from KSKJ unless you receive an exception in writing.

wow...

Doesn't RNA require you to be a feminist? If not, then how come their literature shows nothing but women and blathers on about "Empowering Women", which, to me, is a feminist mantra.

Not at all. There is a statement about embracing their values. The certificate also states that if the member is expelled or removed for any reason except for nonpayment or misrepresentation within the contestable period they may keep the insurance.

I guess I don't care for fraternals in general. Getting baptized has shown no health benefits....maybe going to church regularly does but that could be due to the person going to church being healthy prior to church anyway. Religion itself doesn't make you healthy or most of Africa would live to be 150 years old. Sense of community and being active can lengthen your lifespan that comes with going to church ....but KSKJ doesn't ask if they go to church do they? just if they have been baptized.

I don't get your credit score comparison.

What happens as people become less and less religious? This company will have fewer and fewer clients

----------

wow...

I have an idea for you that might just be crazy enough to work, don't write KSKJ or RNA.

If that doesn't solve the problem for you then you may need further treatment.:laugh:

Maybe you guys should start your own insurance company. Then you could make your own proceedures exactly how you would like them to be.

I have an idea for you that might just be crazy enough to work, don't write KSKJ or RNA.

If that doesn't solve the problem for you then you may need further treatment.:laugh:

haha alright I won't!

----------

Maybe you guys should start your own insurance company. Then you could make your own proceedures exactly how you would like them to be.

1VRKL.gif

Back