What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

In the mid-west it's no problem finding Christians to sell to. You guys make mountains out of dirt piles.

Most of you have no problem discriminating against fat people with your height-weight charts. No sir! No Foresters for you! You are too fat.

But explaining how Christian Fraternals work is too uncomfortable for you?

It's a Christian membership group. There are a lot of them. You might even have heard of Knights of Columbus. Same thing except Catholics only.

The stuff might be a problem in Cally-forny. But in the Midwest it's no issue at all. It's actually a plus.

And no Christians are not perfect. They're just like everybody else.

You are a marketer for them correct ?

And height weight can lead to health problems so no not discriminatory...poor example.

No one said anything about discrimination anyway. When yalls poor little products get toasted you can't handle it lol

Scott,

Not trying to be confrontational, or sarcastic, but I honestly never heard of underwriting based on religion. I wonder if the actuaries change because of the different lifestyle.

So two questions:

1.) Do they accept Christians that use Tobacco?

2.) Can a person of Jewish decent sell for them?

What company underwrites the agent report?

You are trying to be confrontational and sarcastic. Unless you're just stupid? Then you could be excused for the nonsense.

You have no problem hiring people to write an anti American soldier company but have a problem with a Christian company?

What company underwrites the agent report?

You are trying to be confrontational and sarcastic. Unless you're just stupid? Then you could be excused for the nonsense.

You have no problem hiring people to write an anti American soldier company but have a problem with a Christian company?

So I have to be Christian to sell kskj I still do not know

You are a marketer for them correct ?

And height weight can lead to health problems so no not discriminatory...poor example.

No one said anything about discrimination anyway. When yalls poor little products get toasted you can't handle it lol

Where is the product toasted? I agree with you guys. If you have a problem with a company you should not write them.

I don't like Settlers. I don't write them. I don't like AmAm so I don't write them. Same for Oxford.

If I had a problem with KSKJ being a Christian company then I would not write them either.

----------

So I have to be Christian to sell kskj I still do not know

No idea. They never asked me. But I wouldn't have had a problem if they had. I actually like the fact that they are a Christian based company and so do most of my clients. Well, they all do that have bought it.

I've had 2 instances over the last 2 years where the people didn't agree. They were placed with other companies.

In the mid-west it's no problem finding Christians to sell to. You guys make mountains out of dirt piles.

Most of you have no problem discriminating against fat people with your height-weight charts. No sir! No Foresters for you! You are too fat.

It's a Christian membership group. There are a lot of them. You might even have heard of Knights of Columbus. Same thing except Catholics only.

The stuff might be a problem in Cally-forny. But in the Midwest it's no issue at all. It's actually a plus.

I would tend to agree with NSRH here. Build has an established relationship with morbidity and mortality. Does religion? Do non-Christians get sicker or die sooner, maybe they live longer and should get better rates? Would you be defending a fraternal that was Jewish or Muslim only?

Also, why can a non-Christian sell it, but not buy it?

Where is the product toasted? I agree with you guys. If you have a problem with a company you should not write them.

I don't like Settlers. I don't write them. I don't like AmAm so I don't write them. Same for Oxford.

If I had a problem with KSKJ being a Christian company then I would not write them either.

----------

No idea. They never asked me. But I wouldn't have had a problem if they had. I actually like the fact that they are a Christian based company and so do most of my clients. Well, they all do that have bought it.

I've had 2 instances over the last 2 years where the people didn't agree. They were placed with other companies.

Okay so calling him dumb for asking the question and you don't even know the answer? Lol

And yea you are pretty vocal about what you like and dislike...we are doing the same.

Okay so calling him dumb for asking the question and you don't even know the answer? Lol

And yea you are pretty vocal about what you like and dislike...we are doing the same.

Comprehension is a stranger to you I see. That's not what I called him dumb about.

----------

I would tend to agree with NSRH here. Build has an established relationship with morbidity and mortality. Does religion? Do non-Christians get sicker or die sooner, maybe they live longer and should get better rates? Would you be defending a fraternal that was Jewish or Muslim only?

Also, why can a non-Christian sell it, but not buy it?

So I'll ask you then, what company underwrites the agent report?

Now, now, John, there you go getting worked up again. I'm simply asking questions. I have NEVER, EVER, heard of a company discriminating on a religion. Apparently you don't see an issue with that, and that's fine.

There are cake shops getting sued for not baking a cake for same sex weddings, I'm not exactly sure how KSKJ is getting away with it. I'm really just curious.

Any church in America would happily accept a donation from anyone, religion aside.

Im wondering if Jesus came down, and started his own Christian Life Insurance Fraternal Society (or whatever you call it), if he would only accept "Christians"?

I dont sell for them, and I know nothing about them, so I'm sure I'm missing alot from this equation.

But my question still stands, is there anyone of Jewish decent that is appointed for and sells KSKJ?

Well, Thrivent's not just for Lutheran's any more. Still have to be a Christian though.:yes:

Back