What is Your EXCUSE?

You Can't Train Heart - ESPN Video

I decided to post this because stories like this can be inspiring for agents new and old. Because no matter how bad we think we have it, there will ALWAYS be someone who has it 3 x worse and they are out there making the most of it. By the way this guy won a professional fight last week...ENJOY!

I've seen a story about him before. Very inspiring!

You're right, I learned a long time ago that whenever I started feeling sorry for myself, all I had to do was look around and it was easy to find someone a lot worse off. Usually takes about a minute.

You Can't Train Heart - ESPN Video I decided to post this because stories like this can be inspiring for agents new and old. Because no matter how bad we think we have it, there will ALWAYS be someone who has it 3 x worse and they are out there making the most of it. By the way this guy won a professional fight last week...ENJOY!

A friend of mine died of ALS 2 years ago. He left behind a wife and 2 young kids. I have something hanging in my rear view mirror to remind me of him. If I start to feel sorry for myself about something, I'll look at it and think "I bet Mitch would like to have this problem".

A friend of mine died of ALS 2 years ago. He left behind a wife and 2 young kids. I have something hanging in my rear view mirror to remind me of him. If I start to feel sorry for myself about something, I'll look at it and think "I bet Mitch would like to have this problem".

Yep. We need things sometimes to keep us grounded. I had a sister die at age 35. She was full of life, a model and a Clairol girl, {that will take you back:yes:}.

I've already had many more years than she got.

Thanks for the share Spur. I have always felt all one need to make it in U.S. is the ability to work. As long as one has that, they can make as much money as they realistically want.

Wow, what an amazing young man. Thanks for posting. I had a very difficult week because of my own health challenge and I was really feeling sorry for myself. This helps put things into perspective.

Back