What is Your Usual Work Attire

hardworker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
It was cold as hell today so I went out in blue jeans and a sweatshirt. Thinking about going out in brown Carhart insulated pants I use for hunting tomorrow. Is this OK and what do you guys wear when you're out there working. I'm knocking doors @ the moment so there's a lot of time outdoors.

It was cold as hell today so I went out in blue jeans and a sweatshirt. Thinking about going out in brown Carhart insulated pants I use for hunting tomorrow. Is this OK and what do you guys wear when you're out there working. I'm knocking doors @ the moment so there's a lot of time outdoors.

I usually wear a two piece bikini in the summer months but its cold here as well, So i have been wearing leather chaps with no underpants:biggrin: FE peeps dont care.:D

I usually wear a two piece bikini in the summer months but its cold here as well, So i have been wearing leather chaps with no underpants:biggrin: FE peeps dont care.:D

Boman sent me this pick of you on your last blitz.

images

Dress warm like the little brother in "A Christmas Story." People will let you right in because of how cute and awkward you look.

Back