What's a Lead Value $$

Because there are a lot of numbskulls working in the Home Office?

Oh, I'd give Bob a bit more credit. He is confusing himself.

There is a world of difference between the guy moving from one state to another and needs a new State Farm agent and the guy who isn't happy with his current auto insurance and wants a new policy. Also, the guy who sees all those State Farm commercials and decides to find the nearest agent for a quote is again a completely different situation.

The person who is moving is definitely looking for an agent. He already has a Allstate policy, he just needs an agent in his new state. The guy who doesn't like his auto rates, he just wants new rates and isn't particular if it is from an agent or call center.

Thanks VolAgent.

I also think it greatly depends on what Type of policy the consumer is looking for.

In 20+ years of advertising & selling insurance from 4 different P&C agencies.... There were Very few calls asking me about Life, LTC, or Annuities. But my phone rang off the hook for auto, home, renters insurance quotes/comparisons.

Thus ones marketing has to be focused to the type of consumer one is looking for. That makes a difference as to the web site one is building & the message one delivers there. At least that is my take/ 2 cents:idea:

Back