Whats Up with Licoln Heritage

The fact that any business has a corporate and/or employee structure that mirrors that of a pyramid, is totally irrelevant. Similarly, if a company was to structure itself in a way that could be described as a trapezoid, it would also mean nothing. The shape of any business, means nothing in regards to its legality, validity, viability, or [insert 1 million other adjectives]. An illegal pyramid scheme is one where participants attempt to make money solely by recruiting new participants into the program. LH, other insurance companies, & FMOs/IMOs make money by the sale of insurance products and/or leads, and/or other services related to the sale of said insurance products. If these companies were to make money predominately or solely by the recruitment of agents, they too would qualify as an illegal scheme according to the SEC.

I think most of us think of companies or agencies that encourage agents to recruit that have nothing to offer those that they recruit other than "I was here first" as a pyramid set up.

If the middle man is offering his personal training (but only if he is successful) or a lead program or back office support or something of value then the hierarchy makes sense. If the agent is just stacked under others that just got there first and they make an over ride for no reason, that seems like a pyramid.

I think most of us think of companies or agencies that encourage agents to recruit that have nothing to offer those that they recruit other than "I was here first" as a pyramid set up.

If the middle man is offering his personal training (but only if he is successful) or a lead program or back office support or something of value then the hierarchy makes sense. If the agent is just stacked under others that just got there first and they make an over ride for no reason, that seems like a pyramid.

Again the fact that it or any other business is structured like a pyramid means nothing.

Again the fact that it or any other business is structured like a pyramid means nothing.

Maybe language wise it doesn't. May be legally it doesn't.

But to an agent trying to earn a living and learn the insurance business it makes a huge difference.

I am trying to understand the point you are making or trying to make.
i must ask respectfully if you can explain for me.

----------

I not in agreement with this deduction, it is no different, from FEX, 360, Securus or YIG, they all recruit agents which in turn recruit agents to start an hierarchy so thats the norm in agency building. Posters keep calling insurance agency building Pyramid when that's completely false.:no:

I am trying to understand the point you are making or trying to make. i must ask respectfully if you can explain for me. Thanks:no: ---------- I not in agreement with this deduction, it is no different, from FEX, 360, Securus or YIG, they all recruit agents which in turn recruit agents to start an hierarchy so thats the norm in agency building. Posters keep calling insurance agency building Pyramid when that's completely false.:no:

You would be wrong in that assumption.
Fex is for producers not recruiters.
I can't speak for the other IMOs that you mentioned.

You would be wrong in that assumption. Fex is for producers not recruiters. I can't speak for the other IMOs that you mentioned.

But some of your agents do have downlines...one of them takes 40% off of his downline agent....and his contracts aren't higher than most of your other agents

But some of your agents do have downlines...one of them takes 40% off of his downline agent....and his contracts aren't higher than most of your other agents

We don't forbid it. But the structure of Fex with every agent getting the training, leads, etc plus being an open book about commission levels would make it difficult for another agent to add enough value to keep the down line happy.

I'm not sure who it would be at a 40% spread? You sure?

We don't forbid it. But the structure of Fex with every agent getting the training, leads, etc plus being an open book about commission levels would make it difficult for another agent to add enough value to keep the down line happy. I'm not sure who it would be at a 40% spread? You sure?

I'm 100% positive, he told me himself...funny enough he wanted to be in my downline when he first got started...I avoided that landmine(even though he is a producer), even funnier...he came from LH.

I was just giving you a blast...no harm intended. I agree with you on what your structure is. I like it.

I'm 100% positive, he told me himself...funny enough he wanted to be in my downline when he first got started...I avoided that landmine(even though he is a producer), even funnier...he came from LH. I was just giving you a blast...no harm intended. I agree with you on what your structure is. I like it.

I know who you mean. I don't think his down line guy is ready for Prime-Time yet.

Back