Which Auto Lead is Better?

Sales71

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am looking to get net leads this year. Its been a long time since I bought leads..

The two companies that I am thinking off are bought VS Hometown Leads.

Any feed back would be great!:)
</IMG>

Well since I do have a dog in this race I hope you will let me comment:)

Is there any other company that Guarantees your money back if they don't deliver Quality Auto leads?

If your bogus leads exceed 20% we will give you your original deposit back. Meaning if you buy 100 leads & more than 20% are bad....you get your money back if you wish.

So far, I've had few agents take us up on this. All the rest have stayed as the Quality is that much better.

I encourage you to try us out. You can cancel any time, we don't keep your money & my hope is, you'll stay with us a long time.

FYI: We just started GQ LIFE leads if anyone is looking for high quality life leads.

ive been shopping around as well, mainly talking to friends in the industry...there are mixed reviews on hometown, although i do like the fact that bob klee is right on this forum.....but the companies that i have chosen to move forward with this year provide me with the filters that i needed, thats simply why i chose to go with them...no matter what company you use, make sure you're able to get leads that fit your criteria..for example, we sell life insurance and its been hard to generate good life leads from the internet so i decided to go after the auto but i implemented that they had to be multicar homeowners. i realized that these type of consumers are usually families which gives me the ability to cross sell from auto to home, life, etc.....we get less leads but we're hoping for a higher closing rate obviously

Why not x-date? It is much much cheaper and the accuracy of your information is verifiable...by you!

If you don't have the time, then yes, purchasing leads or advertising are your best options.

Chump some guys are new agency with not much X Date from current clients and do not want to wait till next year to have a chance at quoting a policy.

I have had good result with leads a while back from maybe 2006-2009. but I stoped buying leads in 2009. want to start buying again to grow the agency. Was looking at home to be a lead line but most companies have very limited of home leads VS Auto Leads..:idea:
</IMG>

ive found that it just costs more to go after the home...the company that i work with charges nearly twice as much for homeowners leads...so im not sure if the traffic isnt there or if these companies dont want to spend the money to generate the traffic...regardless, go after the auto and make sure they own a home...you offer them a discount for combining, they can't say no

Back