Why are most insurance agents politically conservative?

Which side of the political spectrum do you lean towards?

• Far right (Ultra conservative)

• Mid right (Conservative)

• Centrist (Maybe a little left or right but mostly centered)

• Mid left (Liberal)

• Far left (Ultra Liberal)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a friend of mine that I hike with regularly. He is an immigrant from El Salvador. He identifies himself as brown. However, every time he does that, I walk over, grab his arm, put it next to mine to show him I am browner than him, which is kinda funny because I'm French, Irish and Czech, but I tan well because of the French. I'm the white one, but I'm browner than him, lol.

Anyways, he hates the term white priveledge. Beyond hates it. He finds it so insulting. He came to this country, worked his tail off, started a business, and did very well for himself. Every time he hears that term he feels like he is being told he can't do something, or he his less than because he isn't white. Man, the Dem's lost a vote (and a donor) when they pissed him off with that one. Personally, I'm not a big fan of that racist term either.

Ask him to study the civil rights era and apply his standards. Many base their perspective after the fights. Then even before that there were the hangings, sun down towns and burning of communities.

Ask him to study the civil rights era and apply his standards. Many base their perspective after the fights.

Truth.

One of my old neighbors was an area civil rights icon. Back in the Black and White (TV) days. 50s, 60, 70s. He had a story for every scar on his head. This guy knew the struggle. His Grandkids were mokes. They destroyed his house after they died. No struggle.

Moke -
noun
Older Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.
British Slang. a donkey.
Australian Slang. a poor-looking, inferior horse.
Never heard that one before. We've got other names for that.

But if it involves donkeys and horses, we may need to get JD in on this.

Moke -
noun
Older Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.
British Slang. a donkey.
Australian Slang. a poor-looking, inferior horse.

Honestly never heard it referred to a Black person.

Mostly a slacker. Probably a young adult living in mama's house, driving mama's car playing video games all day. If they have a job they are always late and hate that they have to work. If a construction job they are the sad sack with his hands in his pockets or standing with his hands on his hips watching someone work.

When I ran jobs Mokes hated me

Back