Why are most insurance agents politically conservative?

Which side of the political spectrum do you lean towards?

• Far right (Ultra conservative)

• Mid right (Conservative)

• Centrist (Maybe a little left or right but mostly centered)

• Mid left (Liberal)

• Far left (Ultra Liberal)

Results are only viewable after voting.
You make a good point; I grew up in a very liberal community. I have asked many liberals what their main gripes are with conservatives, and what is almost always at the top of the list is "Lack of empathy." Maybe what they really mean is "The ability to see reality and speak the truth.", however difficult the truth may be to hear at times..

No problem.. Definition of Most: "The majority of"
Used in a sentence: "Most of the insurance agents in the world are conservative."
Liberals accuse conservatives as lacking empathy but yet studies show conservatives give more to charity than liberals. Liberals have empathy with other people's money, not their own.

Dude. You'd need a Go Fund Me account in order to get laid. Almost 3,000 posts and not a damn one has anything to do with insurance.
I guess that stung ya a little? Can I interest you in some gold runners? How bout a My Pillow?

I think this is obvious, but I'm curious about your thoughts. What are your reasons for being conservative? If you're not conservative, tell me about that experience in the industry.
I’m considered conservative but I am more libertarian than anything else. While I don’t want government to be gone altogether, I do think the current power balance is out of whack and needs to shift. There’s nothing wrong with conservatism as long as liberals have a voice and a platform to stand for what they believe is right. This goes for all groups. Populists vs elitists. Establishment vs grassroots. Rich vs poor. White collar vs blue collar.
There needs to be balance and a fair “fight” or things get ugly really fast.
In business, this translates to established businesses vs startups. If startup can’t interrupt the established businesses, it stifles innovation.

For this reason, I think we need to decentralize EVERYTHING and localize 99% of the decision-making normally made at the federal level. As the saying goes, “the only politician you should worry about is the one close enough to kick.”

Also, I think our government is stealing from us by printing money the way they do. Our only viable answer to this is to decentralize finance via cryptocurrency and precious metals. We need businesses to team up and start accepting all forms of crypto that meet a threshold of stability. Once this becomes ubiquitous, the FED will have less influence over our daily lives because we can trade the dollar for a form of currency that doesn’t inflate as quickly.
I could go on and on…

Liberals accuse conservatives as lacking empathy but yet studies show conservatives give more to charity than liberals. Liberals have empathy with other people's money, not their own.
From my experience and observation, most modern liberals only have “empathy” when it’s a cause they support. Unless you support them and their causes, absolutely across the board, then they want to burn you at the stake. Don’t dare even deviate slightly. Many of them are some of the most disingenuous and full of shlt people on earth.

Back