Why are most insurance agents politically conservative?

Which side of the political spectrum do you lean towards?

• Far right (Ultra conservative)

• Mid right (Conservative)

• Centrist (Maybe a little left or right but mostly centered)

• Mid left (Liberal)

• Far left (Ultra Liberal)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly never heard it referred to a Black person.

Mostly a slacker. Probably a young adult living in mama's house, driving mama's car playing video games all day. If they have a job they are always late and hate that they have to work. If a construction job they are the sad sack with his hands in his pockets or standing with his hands on his hips watching someone work.

When I ran jobs Mokes hated me
Hey Tom. Check this out. Wino says that I'm a Moke.

So, I looked up moke. I probably heard the term when I started in construction at age 16 or 17. Working with dust bowl transplants there were a lot of terms I had never heard.

Dang, there are a chit ton of definitions from jackass, Islands to Hawaiian Redneck.

Every candidate Trump supports loses their election, except Putin of course. The Dems actually love Trump.
And nobody likes talking about Trump more than you.

When you come out of the closet, we'll support you.

1708119188025.png

Actually, wait, no, no we won't because I don't think anyone on this site likes you.

But we'll accept you. Wait, no, no that's not true either.

Just come out of the closet, and we'll continue to dislike you, and continue to not care about what you have to say. There. That's what I meant.

Last edited:
And nobody likes talking about Trump more than you.

When you come out of the closet, we'll support you.

View attachment 11222

Actually, wait, no, no we won't because I don't think anyone on this site likes you.

But we'll accept you. Wait, no, no that's not true either.

Just come out of the closet, and we'll continue to dislike you, and continue to not care about what you have to say. There. That's what I meant.
Hurry.....Trump needs more money......and quick. At least before his next trial begins. And do you still believe in his witch hunt cliché. lol

Back