Afib Test Recorder and Price Shopping

Yes. I know there were two separate issues. So I was curious if people had heard of the implant and how people handle the "I need to check with another agent" situation. I said KSKJ should beat the other agent's price and told them they could cancel if they signed up with me and actually found a lower price. Would you have done something else?

If they tell me they HAVE to check with another agent, I would not present.

Yes. I know there were two separate issues. So I was curious if people had heard of the implant and how people handle the "I need to check with another agent" situation. I said KSKJ should beat the other agent's price and told them they could cancel if they signed up with me and actually found a lower price. Would you have done something else?

I would have written the apps or left. I do not follow up. If they don't buy when I'm there I throw the lead away.

I will go back and write the apps if they call me but I'm only talking to them again if they call.

Or when they send in the next lead card.:yes:

If price is the only factor they'll call you back. They won't as the last salesman always wins.

The only thing you could of done (if you felt they were real buyers) is tell them it's a two step process. The first meeting is to gather info & you'll come back with your findings later (which would be after the other agent is scheduled to come by).

But, this only works if it's not a smoke screen! :D

If price is the only factor they'll call you back. They won't as the last salesman always wins.

The only thing you could of done (if you felt they were real buyers) is tell them it's a two step process. The first meeting is to gather info & you'll come back with your findings later (which would be after the other agent is scheduled to come by).

But, this only works if it's not a smoke screen! :D

This wouldn't work for you, because if the client called you back, you wouldn't return messages. Or you'd call them a retard, like you do in your training videos.

Get a clue dude. This business isn't for you if you call your clientele Retards on public training videos. Whoever is above you within EFES should be disappointed in their training efforts.

I've asked Matt to stop following me around online but apparently he has a huge crush on me. I told him I don't swing that way but he keeps harassing & cyber stalking. Creepy!

By the way guys, I wrote 25 apps last month so yeah I obviously don't know what I'm doing. In May I was #9 out of hundreds of agents so I may need some retraining.

24vmyi8.jpg

By the way guys, I wrote 25 apps last month so yeah I obviously don't know what I'm doing. In May I was #9 out of hundreds of agents so I may need some retraining.

Thats very good!

Is this still on the 35 DM leads plus internet leads as fillers ?

I checked with a KSKJ underwriter who was familiar with these implants, which apparently can be used instead of the wearable monitor. She said they look like a USB drive. Maybe a Google search for "afib monitor implant" would enlighten anyone who wanted enlightenment.

Then I called the couple and explained that it does count as a diagnostic test so she'd have to wait until the results are in, as she couldn't get the policy now. If she has afib, she can get Standard, but if, as the doctor thought, she doesn't have it she can get Select. Of course the husband didn't want to get coverage if the wife wasn't getting any (he already has some, wanted more). I could have pointed out that that doesn't make sense but opted not to. So we'll wait until September. :1err:

Back