Can Anyone Recommend an Appointment Setter

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Im looking for an appointment setter to call on my direct mail leads and schedule appointments for me. Im in arizona so if anyone has a someone they can refer me to I would appreciate it.

If you are an appointment setter please feel free to pm me.

I'm sure you can find someone on here, but I know a lot of people that find them on Craigs List...I did it all the time. Or you can use a local college with students with flexible hours. Just a thought...

Im looking for an appointment setter to call on my direct mail leads and schedule appointments for me. Im in arizona so if anyone has a someone they can refer me to I would appreciate it.

If you are an appointment setter please feel free to pm me.
I have an EXCELLENT lady in California.. Dawn Hale . Call her and tell her Paige from Florida sent you.

DAWN L. HALE
408-854-4001 ( Mobile )
408-449-5553 ( Office )
[email protected]
www.linkedin.com/pub/dawn-hale/21/95/42b
http://dawnhaleleadgenerators.com/Services.html

I would be very interested in working with a telemarketing to schedule pre set appointments for me. From what I have seen and heard, this approach is very time consuming and not any more effective than buying direct mail leads, due to no-shows, I did not agree to an appt, costs, etc. What has been other agents results with pre sets?

Hello I am looking for work with another agent. My other agent I work for told me to go onto this forum...If you would like to speak to her I can give you her email or phone number, not sure how to do this. If you would like to call me or email me I can give you her information for the reference.

Diana 3529889775
[email protected]

Thank you

Back