Door Knocking

He still keeps the lead regardless - which is what the discussion morphed to . . .

That is not the discussion. That's what the pretenders tried to make it about.

Tom is right, that WAS the discussion. You were caught being wrong and tried every deflection technique known to man to move the topic (and it did work on some hacks like lostdollar) Nobody is disagreeing with your processes, that's not the discussion.

You said no top producer saves leads like Benedict does. I said nah, among others, Tim Winders saved leads too. You said not true and don't know of any. I said it's on video. You said I misunderstood it. I posted the transcript and asked for clarification.

Sad, I always thought you were a stand up guy.

Good day everyone! Going back to "OLD SCHOOL". Going DOOR KNOCKING for leads. I did it about 10 years ago but I got lazy (and stupid). From my experience, it worked GREAT! I'll see if it still produces the results I need. Wish me luck!!!!!!

Good day everyone! Going back to "OLD SCHOOL". Going DOOR KNOCKING for leads. I did it about 10 years ago but I got lazy (and stupid). From my experience, it worked GREAT! I'll see if it still produces the results I need. Wish me luck!!!!!!

Good luck! And to those non-believers...don't "Knock" it til you try it.:biggrin:

Good luck! And to those non-believers...don't "Knock" it til you try it.:biggrin:

Thank you! Tired of paying for leads that are "less than desirable ". Amazing that I believe that I will be the only fisherman showing up to this ocean!!!!! The only thing that I know has NOT changed in the past 10 years, is that few people door knock...when I door knocked in the past, I had very good quality leads, no expense except driving to the neighborhood. ROI was great.

Thank you! Tired of paying for leads that are "less than desirable ". Amazing that I believe that I will be the only fisherman showing up to this ocean!!!!! The only thing that I know has NOT changed in the past 10 years, is that few people door knock...when I door knocked in the past, I had very good quality leads, no expense except driving to the neighborhood. ROI was great.

Are you canvassing, or door knocking leads. I was trained to canvass in the early 70's, but now I use a targeted data list to cold door knock...more efficient.

I agree with you on some of those leads...you'd be better off taking names out of the phone book...which I've done before I started buying data lists.

I target Med Supp prospects.

He's yanking your chain.

I was a long time door knocker and it works. But you are much more efficient if you call your leads first and set appointments with the ones who will. Those are your cherries.

Then door knock the rest. They won't even know you are the same guy who called them.

That method is much more efficient use of your time. And it had to be drummed into my head. Because I hate the phone and I love the door.

That's interesting because I hear FE reps say "never" call only door knock -- I wonder why there's that divide between what works..

That's interesting because I hear FE reps say "never" call only door knock -- I wonder why there's that divide between what works..

Both work. But one works much more efficiently than the other.

There's a few unicorns among the top FE producers that DK. The rest set appointments themselves or have an appointment setter.

Back