Door Knocking

You are asking for FE information from a guy that doesn't do what you want to do.

That's a big problem with this forum. The ones that are so free with advice are usually the ones without a clue.

I would advise getting with an upline that does what you want to do and let them guide you.

Uh.. How is going to know if I do what he wants to do if he doesn't ask? :confused:

stated by Hoosier "But it looks like you are only setting 40% of your leads. You close a high % which makes up for that. You should be able to increase the set %, but you are still going to run into the 10-20% that "thought this was something free." You can still close some of those, but if they have no reason, I don't push too hard. " I am kind of an old dog and its hard for me to learn new tricks. I have a tendency to do too much qualifying over the phone. Especially after my 2 days in the field get half way filled up. That's when I start cherry picking. The ones that don't sound as good go to the bottom of the page and I use them as "fillers" and "drive bys" for if and when I get stood up. Who is Skipper?

Twilight. .

The more I'm on this forum, the more I realize there's so many childish agents on here who most likely aren't making alot of money, who act like this is Facebook for insurance. Ya'll need to get a life and make some money, cause ya'll have too much time on your hands. As for my colleagues who aren't these childish agents, thanks for your advice and example of paving the way for agents who are on the path to success like you!

Don't get butt hurt because you're gullible and naïve.

Be sure to do "The Wave" when you drive through Frog Jump.

The more I'm on this forum, the more I realize there's so many childish agents on here who most likely aren't making alot of money, who act like this is Facebook for insurance. Ya'll need to get a life and make some money, cause ya'll have too much time on your hands. As for my colleagues who aren't these childish agents, thanks for your advice and example of paving the way for agents who are on the path to success like you!

Hello fellow Colleague,

Let me be the first to apologize for the boorish behavior of a few agents on here.

I wish you well on your path to oblivion.. after all, you have only been here for eight years and have acquired an amazing amount of knowledge in that time.

God Speed Friend

For those exclusive appointment setters how many appointments are stand for those exclusive appointment setters how many appointments actually stick? As in are there and allow you in at the preset time/date.

Im not trying to be mean..but were you trying to type this on your phone and you have butter fingers or were you drunk?

----------

Opps! I forgot bout that one..

I...by the powers granted upon me from the Forum Gods do hereby grant you excessive "expert" status in all things forum related. :biggrin:

----------

Hello fellow Colleague,

Let me be the first to apologize for the boorish behavior of a few agents on here.

I wish you well on your path to oblivion.. after all, you have only been here for eight years and have acquired an amazing amount of knowledge in that time.

God Speed Friend

???? Dang, you are right, I didnt notice that before LOL, all the more reason to give that kid a good ribbing an haze him!!! Why is it that some on here get so butt hurt? Do they really think they will make it in FE if they cant even deal with a little banter on a forum? LOL, some of those FE toothless mamas gonna whoop him good :D

Back