Downlines

You should probably spend some time reading through JDs posts if you think that's the case. JD has helped more agents on this forum than probably anyone and he never considers what agency they are associated with if any. He has also recommended just about every decent agency that's on here. Many times and that definitely includes EFES.

And JD has been as critical of me as he is with anyone when we don't agree. He hasn't singled you out or your buddy.

Rather than come on here and just attacking people, why don't you just post helpful things and tell us about good things that you do contribute. Why all the anger?

He called me a coward and known liar for calling his bluff and of course you would defend your recruiter. I don't have anger, you are the one who gets defensive. And if you don't find my post contributing any good, then stop commenting on it. I've asked you legitimate questions and you've been respectful in answering. But saying JD is not your recruiter respectfully discredits your "transparency"

----------

Those are some major accusations Willie. Unfortunately, you have little to no credibility. I'll side with JD on this one.
Run along now.

Not accusations...and no thanks I'll stay put.

----------

More lies from a known liar and coward. I do not speak poorly of EFES and never have. I recommend them all the time. Nor do I insult others for doing anything I do.

You just make stuff up as you go along. And I have never called names here since I've been here unless I'm personally attacked first. By the likes of you and your ilk.

The posts are archived. I would challenge you to find even post that backs up what you say.

Nor do I recruit by PM. You will not find even one person that will say that I've recruited them since I've been on this forum.

For you say those lies and then tell someone to pay attention and they will see the same thing is laughable when what you claim to see is not there. Except in your head.

I suppose I do owe you some rent money since I live in your head?

Come out of hiding and I'll send you a check.

I'm not hiding my name is William. Do you want my social security number too? Want my phone number to call me? Or give me yours... you are the biggest FOS marketer on here and once again you turn to insults to get out of something. The fact you can't have a real convo says it all. Keep on recruiting JD according to newby, you're doing a great job!

Now you have my curiosity up.. What is the difference in the funeral trust you were involved in and the trusts that Settlers Life has? Never heard anybody say Settlers/NGL trusts were a scheme or a scam.

A decade ago, I had an exclusive deal to market a funeral trust for medicaid planning. I was in the Senior market then, not in final expense, mostly medicare. FEX wasnt even a thought in Scotts head then. He always said he'd never recruit in those days.

Anyways, with Scotts background in the funeral home business, he disagreed with some of my ideas of how to sell this product. Although I never sold funeral trust up to that point, I did have the product, I did learn to sell the product successfully, and I did build a substantial distribution marketing the product.

I sold that distribution, and pocketed some money, but when CMS started tightening up on MA marketing, and messing with commissions, it made it hard to keep my agency going since thats all we did, so I got fully committed to final expense. I had sold it before, but it was never my focus.

Now its the only thing I do. Some say Im too narrow minded and focused when it comes to my business. I choose to sell one product with one company only over the phone 100% of the time. Been doing it for 7 years now with much success.

Being adaptable and focused, in my opinion, is crucial to be successful in the insurance industry, some may think they are the opposite of eachother when in reality they are not.

A decade ago, I had an exclusive deal to market a funeral trust for medicaid planning. I was in the Senior market then, not in final expense, mostly medicare. FEX wasnt even a thought in Scotts head then. He always said he'd never recruit in those days.

Anyways, with Scotts background in the funeral home business, he disagreed with some of my ideas of how to sell this product. Although I never sold funeral trust up to that point, I did have the product, I did learn to sell the product successfully, and I did build a substantial distribution marketing the product.

I sold that distribution, and pocketed some money, but when CMS started tightening up on MA marketing, and messing with commissions, it made it hard to keep my agency going since thats all we did, so I got fully committed to final expense. I had sold it before, but it was never my focus.

Now its the only thing I do. Some say Im too narrow minded and focused when it comes to my business. I choose to sell one product with one company only over the phone 100% of the time. Been doing it for 7 years now with much success.

Being adaptable and focused, in my opinion, is crucial to be successful in the insurance industry, some may think they are the opposite of eachother when in reality they are not.

Of course they are not. I guess some may not know what opposite means... :D

And in the interest of forum harmony I'll soften my verbage on that. Scheme was not the right thing to say.

The honest truth is that at that time you were acting as a (my opinion) BS artist. I say that because you were recruiting agents to do something that you hadn't done yourself and did not understand beyond what your higher ups wanted you to pitch. That's nothing different than what most people in recruiting positions in insurance do every day. It's still BS but not a scam or a scheme.

I assume that you know much more about what you are doing today and running your agency in a good way. And I ask that you assume that just because JD (or anyone you associate with me) says something doesn't have anything to do with me. JD speaks only for JD. I speak only for me. I would never ask someone else to do my talking for me and I would never ask them to quit posting their thoughts because it might affect me.

And in the interest of forum harmony I'll soften my verbage on that. Scheme was not the right thing to say.

The honest truth is that at that time you were acting as a (my opinion) BS artist. I say that because you were recruiting agents to do something that you hadn't done yourself and did not understand beyond what your higher ups wanted you to pitch. That's nothing different than what most people in recruiting positions in insurance do every day. It's still BS but not a scam or a scheme.

I assume that you know much more about what you are doing today and running your agency in a good way. And I ask that you assume that just because JD (or anyone you associate with me) says something doesn't have anything to do with me. JD speaks only for JD. I speak only for me. I would never ask someone else to do my talking for me and I would never ask them to quit posting their thoughts because it might affect me.

Scott. I respect you as a person, but the way you're trying to portray yourself on here is the only BS stench is this place.

Both you, and those that represent your company, have repeatedly challenged my personal integrity on this forum over the past months, for whatever reason. You cant retract that now out of convenience. You've all been so low as to resurrect seven year old irrelevant threads, bring up ten year old marketing techniques, make up complete and utter lies to try and defame me, and in once instance create an entirely new thread dedicated to me (which was quickly taken down by mods). Personally, I believe its because you see me as a threat, but Im not even here to recruit, I dont need to.

You FEX boys spew FOS marketer drivel on here all day. And there is only one reason for that; It makes you money.

Most of the recruits you bring on to your organization stem from this forum. Everyone knows that. You have no other internet presence. You have no social media strategy, your website lacks basic SEO, and there are very little blogs or articles pointing people to FEX. YOU NEED THIS FORUM TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS. I dont. Thats exactly why you start threads that look informational, then end them with a marketing pitch and why every one of your posts have a signature pointing people to contract with FEX.

You profit off this forum, and for whatever reason you dont like a difference in opinion or ideas. Its bad for your business, is my guess.

Ive made repeated attempts to clear the air with you FEX boys, both publicly and privately, to no avail. That opportunity has now come and gone at this point. So you'll just have to get used to me, much like this forum has had to get used to the FOS FEX BS talk on here.

Scott. I respect you as a person, but the way you're trying to portray yourself on here is the only BS stench is this place.

Both you, and those that represent your company, have repeatedly challenged my personal integrity on this forum over the past months, for whatever reason. You cant retract that now out of convenience. You've all been so low as to resurrect seven year old irrelevant threads, bring up ten year old marketing techniques, make up complete and utter lies to try and defame me, and in once instance create an entirely new thread dedicated to me (which was quickly taken down by mods). Personally, I believe its because you see me as a threat, but Im not even here to recruit, I dont need to.

You FEX boys spew FOS marketer drivel on here all day. And there is only one reason for that; It makes you money.

Most of the recruits you bring on to your organization stem from this forum. Everyone knows that. You have no other internet presence. You have no social media strategy, your website lacks basic SEO, and there are very little blogs or articles pointing people to FEX. YOU NEED THIS FORUM TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS. I dont. Thats exactly why you start threads that look informational, then end them with a marketing pitch and why every one of your posts have a signature pointing people to contract with FEX.

You profit off this forum, and for whatever reason you dont like a difference in opinion or ideas. Its bad for your business, is my guess.

Ive made repeated attempts to clear the air with you FEX boys, both publicly and privately, to no avail. That opportunity has now come and gone at this point. So you'll just have to get used to me, much like this forum has had to get used to the FOS FEX BS talk on here.

However you want it Hakim. I was trying to be nice no agenda other than life's too short.

But to set the record straight.
1. I never said a word to you or about you until you drag me into your little spat for no reason.

2. You're a little nuts. I don't think anyone from my agency is ever on this forum and most have never been here other than JD and occasionally Travis.

3. I've never started any thread about you or what ever you are imagining.

4. I love debates. Don't know how you could read me different. I like them with inteligent people who don't get all emotional and imagine some kind of drama behind everything.

5. I brought up your 10-year old BS because YOU were trying to put some kind of reverse spin on your history on here. I'm the one willing to forget your past and give you a chance.

6. You've tried to clear the air? What did you do? Light a match?

7. And we are used to you. We've seen a million of you guys come and go on here over the years. Some of you guys go hide underground and then come back with a new name, new million dollar plan and same old song and dance.

Be friendly or don't Hakim. No one really cares but you.

A.T.N.A ~ That's a term saved for those who are bloviating about personal accomplishments; production/sales - when in fact, it's just that - all talk no action. I'v never said I'd be a world class FE Agent, " if only"...

Disecting me does nothing - you're just blathering --

As s far as the topic at hand - it interests me.. if it doesn't you so be it ..
Trying to use big words but you don't even know how to spell DISSECTING.
Talk about bloviating!

Also, I think you made this story up about getting a DM. If you would, please scan and show us the mailing. Thanks!

:GEEK:

disect - Noun (uncountable)

Common misspelling of dissect.
English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license.

Last edited:
disect -
Noun
(uncountable)

Common misspelling of dissect.
English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license.
Not sure what the above is but look at this:

dis·sect
dəˈsekt,dīˈsekt/
verb
gerund or present participle: dissecting
methodically cut up (a body, part, or plant) in order to study its internal parts.
synonyms: anatomize, cut up/open, dismember; vivisect
"the body was dissected"
analyze (something) in minute detail.
"novels that dissect our obsession with cities and urban angst"

It is saying and confirming what you already said, that disect is a common misspelling of dissect.

Wiktionary

disect
n. (misspelling of dissect English)

Back