• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

EFES is "FULL" in my City--so who is "NEXT BEST" IMO?

N

NunyaBidnit

Can anyone recommend an IMO for FE?

I would MUCH prefer, in the beginning, to do a lower commission and "free" leads--until I can establish their system "works"--before spending good money on bad leads.

Based on what I have read here would love to get with EFES---but they are "full" here

Any recommendations?

THANKS!!!!

Can anyone recommend an IMO for FE?

I would MUCH prefer, in the beginning, to do a lower commission and "free" leads--until I can establish their system "works"--before spending good money on bad leads.

Based on what I have read here would love to get with EFES---but they are "full" here

Any recommendations?

THANKS!!!!

EFES doesn't have free leads. And while they may have an agent in your area surely there is an area that you drive to where they don't have an agent?

You could check with fexcontracting.com. They do not have free leads though.

Also Rearden has an offer to train agents. It's in the offers section.

There are IMOs that offer very low cost/free leads at lower commission rates--thats what I was getting at

And the areas EFES is not "full" is too far away.

There are IMOs that offer very low cost/free leads at lower commission rates--thats what I was getting at

And the areas EFES is not "full" is too far away.
Why not get a higher commission rate and have total control of your leads? In the long run, especially considering the difference in renewals, you would make more money. And, you don't have anyone dictating where you can or cannot work.

Can anyone recommend an IMO for FE? I would MUCH prefer, in the beginning, to do a lower commission and "free" leads--until I can establish their system "works"--before spending good money on bad leads. Based on what I have read here would love to get with EFES---but they are "full" here Any recommendations? THANKS!!!!

What state are you in?

Why not get a higher commission rate and have total control of your leads? In the long run, especially considering the difference in renewals, you would make more money. And, you don't have anyone dictating where you can or cannot work.

As I said in the original post---IN THE BEGINNING I want to do it this way----have had a couple of places where I spent good money to get leads from areas I specifically asked NOT to go to, didnt get them on time, for welfare deadheads that thought like everything else in their life---was free LOL!!!

If I can find ONE FE firm that has a lead system that WORKS I would like to "try before I buy" so to speak

Make sense?

As I said in the original post---IN THE BEGINNING I want to do it this way----have had a couple of places where I spent good money to get leads from areas I specifically asked NOT to go to, didnt get them on time, for welfare deadheads that thought like everything else in their life---was free LOL!!!

If I can find ONE FE firm that has a lead system that WORKS I would like to "try before I buy" so to speak

Make sense?

Not really.. Not to me at least.

Even with EFES, you are going to have to buy your initial leads.. plus take a haircut on commissions.. If I were to order leads from a vendor and they dropped an area against my wishes, we would have some very strong discussions about it..In the end, if they do not make it good, I can always contest the charge with my CC company. That is kind of hard to do if the company that controls your commissions is also supplying your leads..

BTW, anytime you do FE leads, especially without income filters, you are going to get some of the "free" crowd. That has been discussed on the forum among the EFES and Securus producers. so they are not immune from that type of return.

Do the math.. You purchase 10 leads at $20 and produce $2000 on a 80% contract compared to doing a 1000 lead drop for $420 with a 1% return on a 110% contract. Those 10 "low cost" leads cost you $800 first year (not to mention what they will cost you in lost renewals). Buying your own leads, the cost was $420 and you had complete control.

Not really.. Not to me at least.

Even with EFES, you are going to have to buy your initial leads.. plus take a haircut on commissions.. If I were to order leads from a vendor and they dropped an area against my wishes, we would have some very strong discussions about it..In the end, if they do not make it good, I can always contest the charge with my CC company. That is kind of hard to do if the company that controls your commissions is also supplying your leads..

BTW, anytime you do FE leads, especially without income filters, you are going to get some of the "free" crowd. That has been discussed on the forum among the EFES and Securus producers. so they are not immune from that type of return.

Do the math.. You purchase 10 leads at $20 and produce $2000 on a 80% contract compared to doing a 1000 lead drop for $420 with a 1% return on a 110% contract. Those 10 "low cost" leads cost you $800 first year (not to mention what they will cost you in lost renewals). Buying your own leads, the cost was $420 and you had complete control.

Again....and again......been BURNED and not going to do that again. I perfectly understand the math----math is not the issue, TRUST is.

Are there not FE firms where you start at lower commish and lower cost leads? and then work IN to that situation? Id like to work on THEIR money at first and when they prove they are real, then move "up the chain"

----------

Did search for both "offers" and "Rearden" on this site and no results

----------

EFES doesn't have free leads. And while they may have an agent in your area surely there is an area that you drive to where they don't have an agent?

You could check with fexcontracting.com. They do not have free leads though.

Also Rearden has an offer to train agents. It's in the offers section.

I did a search for both "Offers" and "Rearden" on this site, no results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again....and again......been BURNED and not going to do that again. I perfectly understand the math----math is not the issue, TRUST is.

Are there not FE firms where you start at lower commish and lower cost leads? and then work IN to that situation? Id like to work on THEIR money at first and when they prove they are real, then move "up the chain"

----------

Did search for both "offers" and "Rearden" on this site and no results

----------

I did a search for both "Offers" and "Rearden" on this site, no results.[/QUOTE

it is in the"offers" forum:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...nal-expense-agent-mentor-program-t59298.html]

Back