A Final Expense Master List

lifeagent007

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I was sipping some lemonaid on my front porch (not really) when it hit me :idea: that if we as a forum could put our heads together and make a master list of what companies would be best for each health issue.

I know we do not all use all the same companies but lets post our companies and any niches they fit.

Also please note certain states may differ.

Please try to list what health issue the customer has the best option for the client (aka level if at all possible)

I'll Start my list and we can add along as we go...

Congestive Heart Failure​

Monumental-Level (depending on meds they take)

Copd
Monumental- Level (Standard Rates)

Cancer (current treatment)​
GPM Graded (year 1 30%, year 2 70%)

Diabeties​
Foresters (level)
CSI (level if diagnosed after age 30)
ACI (level)
GPM ( level up to 80 units of insulin / day)

Alzheimers​
UHL (express Issue
Gleaner (one step)

Home Health Care​
ACI (level)
Motorists (level with no asst. w/daily living)

Ok now lets build upon this list as I know there are alot of companies missing from the mix!

I think I have something like this put together for our current carriers that can be printed let me find it and i will share with everyone

Found it. It is not the best looking thing I ever did but it has a lot of good information and will save you a lot of time.

Attachments

• what Company Do I Use (2).pdf
    107.7 KB · Views: 357
Found it. It is not the best looking thing I ever did but it has a lot of good information and will save you a lot of time.

Thank you this is very helpful. Your list does say oxygen with COPD is available for 5 Star graded. I looked at the 5 Stare app and saw the question below. Did you mean if the oxygen is not used every day and just as needed? Don't the insurance companies look at using oxygen as every day simply because it is prescribed? I'm just asking because I ran into this situation and would like to find a solution soon. Thanks.

3. Have you ever been medically diagnosed, treated for, medically advised to have treatment for, or taken medication for: chronic kidney
disease (with or without dialysis), renal insufficiency, cirrhosis of the liver, liver disease or liver failure, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Lou Gehrig’s
disease (ALS), Huntington’s disease, had an organ transplant, or do you use oxygen equipment to assist in breathing on a daily basis?.

Thank you this is very helpful. Your list does say oxygen with COPD is available for 5 Star graded. I looked at the 5 Stare app and saw the question below. Did you mean if the oxygen is not used every day and just as needed? Don't the insurance companies look at using oxygen as every day simply because it is prescribed? I'm just asking because I ran into this situation and would like to find a solution soon. Thanks.

3. Have you ever been medically diagnosed, treated for, medically advised to have treatment for, or taken medication for: chronic kidney
disease (with or without dialysis), renal insufficiency, cirrhosis of the liver, liver disease or liver failure, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Lou Gehrig’s
disease (ALS), Huntington’s disease, had an organ transplant, or do you use oxygen equipment to assist in breathing on a daily basis?.

If you need someone covered that is on oxygen fulltime, Security National Life out of Utah will take them on a 2 year return of premium at pretty good rates. Obviously that is dependent on what other health issues they have as well. Look for Tommy Overton here on the forum if you need that.

I would like a copy of this list as well. Thank you for helping out.

Look at post #4, in the box that says "Attached Files" is a link to the file which you can download.

And if you need contracted with any of those companies there is a link at the bottom of the list. :-)

Last edited:
Back