Final Expense Training by Alan Benedict

Why is it you waste your time being cyber bully(s) -- share or don't. Anyone who says I'm "trolling" them thinks to highly of himself..

I wonder how these clients would feel knowing how mean spirited a lot of FE agents are.

Do you have children? Would you feel proud to let your children read how rude you are to strangers? Will you admit to being a cyber bully? :1wink:

Cyber bully? Lol, I didn't call you any names and even tried to help you. If you think that was mean, I feel bad for you.

Like I said either sh!t or get off the pot. Although, now it just seems you are trolling. So... Good day!

Why is it you waste your time being cyber bully(s) -- share or don't. Anyone who says I'm "trolling" them thinks to highly of himself..

I wonder how these clients would feel knowing how mean spirited a lot of FE agents are.

Do you have children? Would you feel proud to let your children read how rude you are to strangers? Will you admit to being a cyber bully? :1wink:

Not a cyber bully at all and I help people on here all the time. I get 5-10 emails per day asking for my cheat sheets and I attach and send back without asking a single question.

I do know your situation perfectly and have you honest advice off the forums, and of course you didn't take it. So now you're wasting others time. You've never done this business, yet in our email exchanges you are not coachable at all. Won't door knock because it don't work and is extremely unprofessional. If a system doesn't allow you to close 10 FE sales in 4-5 hours, it's a failed system. Your state sucks for FE because it has too many gated communities, etc.

You are not coachable in this business (you might be in others). I'm not being mean or a bully when I tell you that FE is 100% not for you. I've seen tons of agents with the same mindset as you and none of them ever got going or amounted to anything in FE.

You compare everything about FE to how it is in your other business (won't call it out). I've told you countless times that those two markets are night and day different.

I wouldn't go to a forum dealing with your other market and troll them even though I'd never want to do what it took to be successful in that business.

FE agents have to have 3 qualities.

Work ethic (from talking with you, I think you have work ethic for sure)
Money management (you seem to have that down)
Coachable (you aren't coachable and have your own so called facts about this business that stops you from learning)

Not sure why people on this forum 'over analyze' me.. I like to here about people's experiences - it's as simple as that..

Share or don't share - not just you-anyone. What's true about this forum - some can suck the life out of a friendly exchange..

I'm interested in someone sharing their numbers - how using the phone vs showing up at the door(or vise versa) made an impact on their production. And why..

This isn't about what's the best way to do it -- successful reps on both ends..

I will share my experience from this week so maybe you will get what everyone is trying to tell you.

Monday- I didn't work and made no sales.
Tuesday- I worked and made about 2k.

Get the point

Try it both ways and see which way works best for you. The same thing doesn't work for everyone. I'm comfortable doing it either way, but I refer to door knock.

Before you spend to much more time worrying about which way to work a lead, hadn't you oughta get your license 1st? Seems like you're over analyzing the best way to do that too. :yes:

----------

Doesn't he like to work the "Cruise Circuit" and charm the little old ladies with ballroom dancing?:laugh:

Seems like a sweet gig -- sell FE 3/4's of the year and then cruise around the world.

Yes, I am pondering FE.. Why over analyze why I don't make the jump now?

Gee.. Maybe I have a mom with an immunity disease that has no cure - begins with a L - who I have to care for. Along with her husband who's had two knee replacements, spine fused, and is now prelim to a total hip replacedment.. I pay my portion of the house, utilities etc.. I also take care of the acre, snow blowing, mowing, tree clearing, gutters, anything home related -- they can't do stairs so anything basement related I'm the one..

So, as you guys are being smarkey and rude - browbeating and questioning my motives - I'm dealing with my life's circumstances and debating whether it's a good time or not.

Do you guys give a chit? Of course not and I don't expect you to. Just relax with me - stop analyzing me. If you don't like my posts-don't participate--pretty simple. Is the maturity level to high to expect that from this forum of "professionals"...? Who are supposedly kind hearted..?

I don't want any advice about my "timing" either.. just let me be.

BTW - That dude Bowman sent me some PM's way back that doesn't put him in a good light at all. I don't care what you believe -- he's got some issues.

Frankly, this forum is a horrible example of what this noble profession of 'serving' people is all about.. And before you twist that statement upside down - not serving me - serving people(clients) with your heart. With the exception of a few-this forum does not have that spirit. This forum exudes the spirit of being divisive and mean. The more I say it the more you grin with glee cause that's who 90% of the people on here are.

Melanie Trump needs to come here as her first stop to end cyber bully'ing.

Now go teach your kids and/or grand kids what being a respectful, nice person is all about.. just hide this part of who you(bully's) 'really' are..

Seems like a sweet gig -- sell FE 3/4's of the year and then cruise around the world.

Gee.. Maybe I have a mom with an immunity disease that has no cure - begins with a L - who I have to care for. Along with her husband who's had two knee replacements, spine fused, and is now prelim to a total hip replacedment.. I pay my portion of the house, utilities etc.. I also take care of the acre, snow blowing, mowing, tree clearing, gutters, anything home related -- they can't do stairs so anything basement related I'm the one..

So, as you guys are being smarkey and rude - browbeating and questioning my motives - I'm dealing with my life's circumstances and debating whether it's a good time or not.

Do you guys give a chit? Of course not and I don't expect you to. Just relax with me - stop analyzing me. If you don't like my posts-don't participate--pretty simple. Is the maturity level to high to expect that from this forum of "professionals"...? Who are supposedly kind hearted..?

BTW - That dude Bowman sent me some PM's way back that doesn't put him in a good light at all. I don't care what you believe -- he's got some issues.

Frankly, this forum is a horrible example of what this noble profession of 'serving' people is all about.. And before you twist that statement upside down - not serving me - serving people(clients) with your heart. With the exception of a few-this forum does not have that spirit. This forum exudes the spirit of being divisive and mean. The more I say it the more you grin with glee cause that's who 90% of the people on here are.

Now go teach your kids and/or grand kids what being a respectful, nice person is all about.. just hide this part of who you(bully's) 'really' are..

I am only going to comment on 2 things and then I am done.

1. I am sorry to hear about your mother.

2. You don't know what you are talking about with Ben. He helped me several times with no benefit to him. He honestly tries to help new agents, that want to be helped. I am sure you are the problem.

P.S. You probably need to toughen up, you sound very soft. (okay 3 things) :laugh:

I'm sorry you have problems in your life. I guess you think that nobody else has problems...only you.

I don't think your skin's tough enough to be successful in FE. What Ben said is true. If somebody disagrees with you then they're a meanie, or a cyber bully.

You don't get to dictate whether or not we respond. If you don't like the answers we give...don't ask questions of us. Do you think that if you ask the question enough times that the answer will change?

I have a recommendation for you. Since you seem to be stuck at home, maybe
you should try selling by phone. Medicare Supplements is much easier by phone. You should contact Chris Westfall and join his site to learn how to sell Medicare Supplements over the phone. Chris is a very patient guy who'll be glad to answer all of your questions. He has lots of patience for beginners..a real saint. He knows it all!!! Now go get 'em tiger.:)

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

I sent mean PM's so no one should trust me??? You really want to go there? YOU SIGNED UP UNDER ME!!!!!!! Then after reading tons of your emails I emailed YOU letting you know that you should go a different route. Then you emailed back saying you ARE coachable, blah blah blah. Then a couple days later you emailed back and said you were going to go ahead and take my advice and wanted released. You are one of the FEW agents that I LET GO! Tons of agents just never get motivated enough to get going, but with you, I knew you were not going to make it so I was done wasting my time. Since you want to call me out, I will go ahead and call you out....

Here is the exact email I sent you...

I am going to respond to you other email now, and then you can determine if we need to talk. I personally don't think we will need to talk.

I require 3 things from ALL agents...

Work Ethic (you seem to have that)

Money Management (you seem to be good there)

Coachable (100% not coachable at all!)

You have a good track record with Mortgages and that is great, but you keep comparing the two and it is night and day differences. Not one thing you have calculated in mortgages transfers over to this, yet you keep doing it.

Here is a few of my points....

You want mailers to have 1800 number for them to call....GOOD LUCK with that. Yes it works great for Mortgages, Med Sups, Car Insurance, etc....we deal with LOW INCOME seniors. Out of 1,000 mailers, you will be lucky if 2 call that number. It has been tried too many times to count in this business and has failed every single time.

20 years over the phone and not one day of over 5 hours. Well you haven't done 20 years in FE sales. It takes more than 5 hours most days. Again comparing what you have done to this market.

5-10 apps in 4 - 5 hours? You will work your butt off for 40 hours to write 5-10 apps in a WEEK....you will NEVER write 5-10 FE apps in 4 hours PERIOD!

You want to use Filipinos to do the calling and they be ready to BUY when you call. What are you good for then? You want someone to do all the work and you collect information??? Good luck with that! If it was that easy, I would just have them all sending me those people and I'd close them all! We are salesmen for a reason, WE sell the product. No one is going to do that for you.

You mention there is no reason for someone to call more than 8 houses per day to hit their numbers....that is laughable! I can door knock 8 houses a day sometimes before getting a sale. You calling 8 houses will rarely get you a sale.

But I know how you will respond...if it isn't working how you say, then we are using bad data, bad marketing, have a bad approach, etc...TRUST ME I have tried every method there is to try. Live transfers will work better for you, but again they are just sending people over that want information on the program. You still have to sell them on it, and you will still take calls for 8 hours some days and only write 1 app or even none some days. You will have a strong days and get 2-3 apps done, but it is not as common.

You want a system like you see on t.v. with MOO, Colonial Penn, etc...the problem with that is, the companies with the capital do that, just hire people to take the applications and they make the money. There is no system out there setup like that so you can work an hour here or there and make big money...it just doesn't happen.

Agents work hard to do it over the phone, but with the right setup, they make money for sure. But selling to the low income SENIORS over the phone is probably the hardest gig there is. I do it face to face with EASE, but it is STILL not the numbers you are making up in your head comparing it to Mortgages.

I used to sell a diabetic supply package and I literally closed EVERY single diabetic I ever met with this program. Just because I was 100% closing with that, doesn't mean I would tell someone willing to teach me FE that since I was closing 100%, I expect to close around that with FE. That is two whole different products.

You talk about making 100k per month NET....You should honestly stay where you are. You are a blimp on the FE radar, yet you already have it all figured out and how it is GOING to be.

Coachable agents come to someone and want to be shown with realistic expectations. If you find a way to make it happen, GREAT! You will be the richest insurance man in the business. I have a girl that door knocks in Nevada and does about 175k per year in production, yet you told me it CAN NOT BE DONE in Nevada. New York, maybe, but Nevada it CAN'T. I guess I need to call her tomorrow and tell her to quit since it can't work there.

Honestly go back to the emails you sent me the other day and read them. You aren't asking for help, you are TELLING ME how it is going to be based on mortgage experience. If you find someone that can give you this miracle setup, that is great...just get them to shoot you a signed release and I will sign it and send to you.

I just don't see anything I can help you with!

Good Luck in your search though.​

This is what I mean by you having unrealistic expectations...

Have you ever tried sending mailers with 1-800 phone numbers? You use Grasshopper it's $25. Per month per number.

That's how I want my mailers done. I don't want to waste time having someone filling out anything why bother? I'm not going to their house to show them they filled it out. Time is of the essence. The fastest you can make a prospect contact they more of a chance I can close them. Filling out a card and sending back wastes one week in ma time. I want prospects calling me. That means there interested and ready to but Now.

Otherwise your just a prospecter and not selling. Twenty years selling over the phone I've NEVER ever not even close spent over 5 hours a day on the phones. And honestly 95% of the time three hours a day wS enough. If I could not take 5-10 applications in 4-5 hours something is wrong with the marketing.

I think I may bring a different prospective to you on how to get MY phone ringing. I'm not a Operator or a lead generator. I want all my time speaking to prospects ready to buy now.

----------

I'm sorry you have problems in your life. I guess you think that nobody else has problems...only you.

I don't think your skin's tough enough to be successful in FE. What Ben said is true. If somebody disagrees with you then they're a meanie, or a cyber bully.

You don't get to dictate whether or not we respond. If you don't like the answers we give...don't ask questions of us. Do you think that if you ask the question enough times that the answer will change?

I have a recommendation for you. Since you seem to be stuck at home, maybe
you should try selling by phone. Medicare Supplements is much easier by phone. You should contact Chris Westfall and join his site to learn how to sell Medicare Supplements over the phone. Chris is a very patient guy who'll be glad to answer all of your questions. He has lots of patience for beginners..a real saint. He knows it all!!! Now go get 'em tiger.:)

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Read his email response I added. He mentions if he don't close 5-10 apps in 4-5 hours, the marketing is wrong. He should stick with what he is doing. I was leaving personal stuff out of it and just giving him advice, but now he wants to act like I was sending him PM's or something. This dude signed up WITH ME. Why would I be PMing MY AGENT? And if I was PMing him BEFORE he was my agent, then they couldn't be that bad if he signed up with me correct???

This guy is a piece of work.

----------

Talk about having it figured out before he even started......

This is why I stated I have never been taking or making calls more than 3-4 hours a day. I was not prospecting. I was not cold calling. I was only speaking with prospects that were ready to buy once I confirmed I could do what they read- on my mailers, or were told on live transfers.

Working 3-4 hours on the phones I always took 5-15 mortgage applications a day. My pull thru rate was 90%. That's making over $100,000. A month net. No need to work longer with those kind of numbers.

It sounds like the quality of data or leads maybe the issue. Otherwise I can't imagine why you would have people calling 8 plus houses a day.

A salesman should spend time selling not prospecting or calling for warm leads. That's what a $120. A week filipino girl can do. Two or three girls calling has to leave me with 20 plus ready to go buyers everyday. If not There's a data quality problem.

Then for mailers I want verbiage different than anyone else uses with a 1-800 phone number. So when they read that mailer it grabs their attention with an offer they can't live without .. literally. CALL NOW 1-800- GEORGE licensed insurance agent limited time offer.

If I can't close 50% of those inbound mailer calls I should get a job that requires wearing a name tag and a hair net.

I have sources for data and mailers also that I have used for mortgages. With tele sales it boils down to quality of the data. If junk data will get **** results. If good data 3-4 hours is all ya need on the phones.

I have had **** data before when experimenting with cold calling. Then your correct it could take 7-8 hours to yield what you could in 3 hours with good data.

Core Logic has the best data in the country.

Back