Getting Contracted when You Have Bad Credit.

joshua87

I'm going to be leaving my IMO in early March of next year to seek out better contracts with the companies that I use and I have got myself in a bit of a pickle. My credit is now very bad. Like low 500's bad. Has anyone on here had to deal with this? Had issues getting contracts? I have a good production record but I'm worried it won't be enough. Feel free to PM me about this topic if you don't want to put that info on this thread. Thank you

I'm going to be leaving my IMO in early March of next year to seek out better contracts with the companies that I use and I have got myself in a bit of a pickle. My credit is now very bad. Like low 500's bad. Has anyone on here had to deal with this? Had issues getting contracts? I have a good production record but I'm worried it won't be enough. Feel free to PM me about this topic if you don't want to put that info on this thread. Thank you

Any liens or judgements?

All carriers are different, but I've yet to see one decline an appointment based on credit score alone. Tax liens, judgments, bankruptcy that has not been discharged, etc. can all cause issues, but usually not credit score.

Probably have more trouble with getting advanced than contracted.

Just late on my bills every month for about 2 years

ESwTBEQpIz7KU.gif

Back