God I Love Lincolin Heritage!

yea, so you replaced it but the client lost all of his funeral benefits.

shame on you

----------

and they also lost their casket discount

Yeah, that's pretty bad. If he lives another 20 years he only saved $6,000. And he'll have to get his own funeral guide booklet! Or if he gave him one it couldn't have been as nice as the LH one.

They can get you a discount of over $8,500 on your casket alone. In fact I've heard if you use their funeral Advantages gizmo the funeral home has to pay YOU money just for choosing them. They put the FUN in funerals. It's true. I read it in a PM.

We literally get a dozen calls a day from people who see our commercial and call in thinking we are SL or LH. They are absolutely the best lead we have, not only because of price, but we hear a lot of complaints about not being able to get in touch with their agent.

They can get you a discount of over $8,500 on your casket alone. In fact I've heard if you use their funeral Advantages gizmo the funeral home has to pay YOU money just for choosing them. They put the FUN in funerals. It's true. I read it in a PM.

I used to own a furniture store and some days I'd say "Welp, we put the F U in furniture".......:yes:

Here in the Florida panhandle I rarely see a Lincoln Heritage, but Liberty National is my gold mine. Have replace several lately. Those agents do some strange things. Lady had $10,000 and LN issued it in 4 $2500 policies. Another took Gabapentin for pain and they table rated her. Diabetics are ROP. I could go on.

Here in the Florida panhandle I rarely see a Lincoln Heritage, but Liberty National is my gold mine. Have replace several lately. Those agents do some strange things. Lady had $10,000 and LN issued it in 4 $2500 policies. Another took Gabapentin for pain and they table rated her. Diabetics are ROP. I could go on.

Love me some Liberty National.

When I hear a client has $5000 with LN, typically it's a two or three year wait, as that's the most they'll issue on a ROP basis.

Back