Guarantee Issue Product 85 Y/o

sknyrd77

Expert
Was already to write this lady earlier today with RNA (Simplified) when her daughter mentioned "what about your memory medication". BUMMER . Any recommendations ? Appreciate the help. Thanks

Just noticed from age 76-80 Aig at each age male and female gets progressively cheaper than Gerber . At age 80 it is much cheaper. This will be be very useful at older ages.

Just noticed from age 76-80 Aig at each age male and female gets progressively cheaper than Gerber . At age 80 it is much cheaper. This will be be very useful at older ages.

Yeah, but the chargebacks! Its 100% for the first 6 months due to lapse, 100% months 7-12 due to death, and 50% months 13-24 due to death. I sold a Gerber policy in Baltimore last year to a blind lady with CHF and Alzheimers for 140/mo. Man I'm hoping she lives long enough too see a few more of her grandkids birthdays! :yes:

Edit: OK, I meant enjoy, not see.

What is the mortality with an 85-year-old with dementia? If 99% the industry won't write them do you really want to be the one on the hook with that kind of chargeback rule?

Yeah, but the chargebacks! Its 100% for the first 6 months due to lapse, 100% months 7-12 due to death, and 50% months 13-24 due to death. I sold a Gerber policy in Baltimore last year to a blind lady with CHF and Alzheimers for 140/mo. Man I'm hoping she lives long enough too see a few more of her grandkids birthdays! :yes:

Edit: OK, I meant enjoy, not see.

This is not correct.

Only charges back 25% of the comm paid if lapse in months 1-6.

This is not correct.

Only charges back 25% of the comm paid if lapse in months 1-6.

Could you post that commission schedule? Thanks.

I just sent in the contracting and my schedule says 100% for lapse months 1-6/50% months 7-12. Mine might be outdated, it's Schedule J Rev 07-2016.

Could you post that commission schedule? Thanks.

I just sent in the contracting and my schedule says 100% for lapse months 1-6/50% months 7-12. Mine might be outdated, it's Schedule J Rev 07-2016.

I believe the change was discussed in another thread. Might have been Todd that brought it up.

Back