IMOs with Ohio Experience

Ben, we will have more trip winners than ever before this year. See that's the difference between us is I can create more winners. And when you say they ALL leave, again it's a lie. We Lost 2 and those 2 happen to be your best agents. And I will create 4 more. This week we just added a Transamerica Hawaii trip winner to the team and that kind of quality is what we will continue to attract.

3 months ago you and your team were lucky to be doing 3 million for the entire year with 360 & no trip winners and now you talk as if you have created millions and millions of AP all of a sudden . Don't speak as if EFES numbers are your numbers. You can only fool the newbies with that because the elite agents I know don't respect you.

Ben, we will have more trip winners than ever before this year. See that's the difference between us is I can create more winners. And when you say they ALL leave, again it's a lie. We Lost 2 but will create 4 more. This week we just added a Transamerica Hawaii trip winner to the team and that kind of quality is what we will continue to attract.

3 months ago you and your team were lucky to be doing 3 million for the entire year with 360 & no trip winners and now you talk as if you have created millions and millions of AP all of a sudden . Don't speak as if EFES numbers are your numbers. You can only fool the newbies with that because the elite agents I know don't respect you.

You rarely create them. You will get that trip winner and all of a sudden you will brag how THE SQUAD created him! You created ONE of the trip winners, the rest were already good when they came to you. One was #1 with a LARGE IMO and you talk like you taught him how to win trips!

But again, I do not doubt your skill level AT ALL! Deep down (even though you won't admit it) you know what you were trying to do to me was shady. That made me have a problem with YOU and not your program. You probably took that Hawaii trip winner from a really bad setup which puts him in a lot better place.

Ben above is where you tried to step on and discredit my original point? You used numbers above, but now you're saying those may not be an accurate portrayal of his production?

Love the forums, so much drama. Been staying at a cabin in Brown county this weekend and I keep losing service so this'll probably be my last post for the night.

I'm a $14-15,000 month producer (I was averaging $13k a month while with FEX). I have higher months too.

But Im only in the field tue 11-4, wed 10-3 and Thur 10-6, plus a senior center once a month on a Monday.

So I doubt I will hit $200k unless I finish the rest of the year with all $20k+ months.

Now I've bounced around a little over the years. Started with Todd King and he was great. Always answers the phone!

Then I was with Scott and Brad. Yeah, there was a day when they were partners lol. I always liked Scott so I chose to stick with him after the split.

That's when Scott and Travis teamed up. It was great. Travis was close and I got to ride along with him twice. FEX was much smaller back then. I would have never left except for getting thrown under the bus in the whole Thad debacle, which has been hashed out ad nauseum.

So with my upline throwing me under the bus and not being able to get a return phone call, I decided to start looking around. I landed at EFES.

In many ways it was just a lateral move. Yeah I got a bump in comp, and Chase did answer the phone, but no real mentor anymore.

Then after a few months they asked if I wanted to build. When Chase first asked, I told him I didn't want to do it. But after a few conversations I decided to give it a go.

Ben joining up with EFES has been great. He offers the best training and support for agents and builders alike. I recently asked to be moved under him and he has taken me and my agents on (sans override) and treated us like agents he has had for years. Great to have a mentor again!

All that to say, I have a perspective on all the big name IMOs on this board. So whether someone chooses FEX, 360, Todd, Doug, Matt, Ben/EFES or Dave, they are in good hands and can succeed if they follow the system. But after seeing it all, I think Ben's setup at EFES is, hands down, the best platform for most Final Expense agents.

I'm glad to be part of the team.

Just one example. The number one agent with FEX is in his second year of FE business. Sits at $180K this year so far. On 20 leads per week and sets his own appointments. He's already qualified for 2 company trips in his les than 2 years in. He is the number 1 agent in the country for KSKJ Life. And that's just the latest.

- Out of curiosity how many appointments does he average each week?

- Does he door knock the rest?

- How many people does he usually see overall each week?

- How many apps does he average each week?

- How many hours each week does he work? Which days?

I'm enjoying the show. The hell with "reality tv". This is way better!

We get wild sometimes, but the facts are the facts...

Josh will give you a great setup and hands on training if needed.

FEX will give you a great setup and Travis is one of the best in the business.

I'm not sure if Mungia was mentioned, but he is an elite producer and will not steer you wrong.

There is someone else that is local in Ohio I think, but I can't remember who they are......

Just reach out to them all and talk to them. We argue and compete on here, but one thing about this forum is that it is the best of the best competing. A lot of the bad IMOs are not on here for a reason. They get picked a part and get NO agents when their programs are put on blast.

Did you forget the #1 producer in the Country for Trinity in 2016? Yea, he didn't even have a license when I met him. And he's #1 this year as well & may become the first ever back to back champion for them.

Also PW had just passed his test when I met him and he did 300,000 his rookie year with my help.

BR was another brand-new rookie that had no experience that I helped take to a trip in his first year. And there's more...

Feel free to name some you helped from rookie to one of the best in the nation & reach those same accomplishments "Mr. TRANSPARENCY"

Did you forget the #1 producer in the Country for Trinity in 2016? Yea, he didn't even have a license when I met him. And he's #1 this year as well & may become the first ever back to back champion for them.

Also PW had just passed his test when I met him and he did 300,000 his rookie year with my help.

BR was another brand-new rookie that had no experience that I helped take to a trip in his first year. And there's more...

Feel free to name some you helped from rookie to one of the best in the nation & reach those same accomplishments "Mr. TRANSPARENCY"

And out of those 3 only 1 is still with you......

Most I talk to that are leaving you is because they are spending way too much money to meet your criteria. You don't care if an agent spends 150k to write 200k. You make your over ride on the whole 200k and you get to brag about these high level producers. It looks good on paper, but not as good for the agent.

Then you have agents that are at 80% or so and buying 45 leads per week and using your $18 appointment setters. Just had an agent that told me you moved him up 3 different times in the past month because you felt like he was leaving, which he did. Why do you move them up when you are scared they are leaving? Why not give them all the same levels to start?

Back