IMOs with Ohio Experience

Figured you would avoid my question. Truth is if an new or experienced agent wants to become a heavy hitter in this business he'd be WAY better off with Travis or myself. We have trained up MANY agents who go on to make a name for themself. You haven't produced diddly.

And name all these agents on 80% contracts and 45 leads a week that were direct to me.

Last edited:
Figured you would avoid my question. Truth is if an new or experienced agent wants to become a heavy hitter in this business he'd be WAY better off with Travis or myself. We have trained up MANY agents who go on to make a name for themself. You haven't produced diddly.

And name the agents on 80% contracts and 45 leads a week.

AH - $200k producer and won Thailand
GK - $140k and won Thailand
EM - 2 Trips and will win a trip this year (was non licensed when we met)
JB - 1 Trip - also should win LBL this year
VM - 2 trips
RZ - on pace to win 2 trips this year (never wrote a policy before signing with me)
DU - 187k but didn't win a trip
AD - at 100k in 5 months this year. Will win a trip if he doesn't spread business out too much
TS - should win two trips this year. Done over 20k per month every month with me.
KS - at 85k so far but spreads business out way too much. Highest company is 18k right now.
BS - will win a trip with me, but I won't take credit for his production like you did when he was with you.
DS - will definitely win one trip. Does over 20k per month and a ton of med advantage
BN - did 35k last month and will win a trip more than likely

There are plenty more I could name but unlike you, I don't come here and try to take credit for my agents hard work and production. Their numbers are because of THEM.

I said rookies.

I see A LOT of "on pace" "should win" "spreads biz out too much" "more than likely" "will definitely" "will win" and all kinds of other B-S

This time last year you said u had more agents "on pace" to win SNL ALASKA than any other Agency and NONE ended up winning diddly. For ANY carrier. ZERO, ZILTCH, NADA. I remember telling you that Gregg Popovich doesn't care about half-time scores. In the end, I'll be in Alaska next month for that SNL trip, not you. I also won Trinity trip this year on ON MY OWN PEN while mentoring over 100+ agents MANY of whom won trips.

Between you and all your new "RD" cronies you had ZERO trip winners. So no matter how many times HOOSIERLIFE says how "great" your training is because he stands to profit from it, the PROOF is ALWAYS in the numbers. ZERO!

I'm done with the back and forth.

Last edited:
- Out of curiosity how many appointments does he average each week?

- Does he door knock the rest?

- How many people does he usually see overall each week?

- How many apps does he average each week?

- How many hours each week does he work? Which days?

I don't know about that stuff and I don't care about that stuff.

There's no sense worrying about it anyway. The "FEX #1" is doing "whatever it takes" for him. "Whatever it takes" for you, me or the guy behind the tree... may be, and probably is something altogether different.:)

Just a suggestion.... Can you please let Hoosier know that he has been hitting 20k per month. Reading his post... It seems he is not aware

Oh I have been since Ben has been with EFES. ;) I usually have 3-4 $20k+ months a year. Usually when my appointment setter sets 50-60%. More sits, more presentations= more sales.

Riiiiiight that might require you to be helpful AND not have a great opportunity to sling mud eh... ;)

----------

There's no sense worrying about it anyway. The "FEX #1" is doing "whatever it takes" for him. "Whatever it takes" for you, me or the guy behind the tree... may be, and probably is something altogether different.:)

I think it's a fair question and have asked Travis on this thread three times and was avoided by JD, which is ironic sense he calls out EVERYONE else for not answering his questions.

It's relevant because it's starting to sound like, according to FEX marketing on here, that you can work part time, take 15 leads and average 200-400k.

I might also know a guy who takes 2 leads a week and works only one morning per week. He's possibly on pace for 850k and 11 trips. Please don't ask about it though. Don't know don't care!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh I have been since Ben has been with EFES. ;) I usually have 3-4 $20k+ months a year. Usually when my appointment setter sets 50-60%. More sits, more presentations= more sales.

Got it. From your post it seemed as if you were saying you weren't hitting those numbers. My mistake.

Good job

Back