IMOs with Ohio Experience

It's relevant because it's starting to sound like, according to FEX marketing on here, that you can work part time, take 15 leads and average 200-400k!

Travis has been pretty consistant with his advice. He has used the same numbers all the years of FEX and when he was a top recruiter at EFES. He has never changed it.

He has always said 20 direct mail leads weekly should result in $4,000 AP. Some agents take up to 30 though.

Travis has been pretty consistant with his advice. He has used the same numbers all the years of FEX and when he was a top recruiter at EFES. He has never changed it.

He has always said 20 direct mail leads weekly should result in $4,000 AP. Some agents take up to 30 though.

That didn't answer any of my repeated questions to Travis or JD.

Hit up FEXContracting.

Travis lives round the corner in Indiana (pretty much local), and is an FE group you can definitely trust.

Thanks Dave! .

----------

I'm working on getting my license in Ohio and I am new to the forum. I'm looking for some IMO suggestions. I want to deal with someone who is honest (if there is such a thing) and offers top level training. A local upline would be nice. Someone who is accessible. Any good suggestions? Thanks guys.

I'd be happy to talk with you today. The problem for us is going to be carving out a spot. We have almost wall to wall coverage in Ohio. Got a few Counties open down at the southern part of the state.

I'm working on getting my license in Ohio and I am new to the forum. I'm looking for some IMO suggestions. I want to deal with someone who is honest (if there is such a thing) and offers top level training. A local upline would be nice. Someone who is accessible. Any good suggestions? Thanks guys.

We are able to generate leads in pretty much all of Ohio without any issues. Feel free to give me a call if you are interested.

Thanks,

Chase Urich
972-339-0191

Whynot, I won't quote your post as if it is removed, I don't want it to remain in mine. How long have you been shilling for the IMO you mention?

Every single time someone with EFES posts something that might peak some interest you see all the same marketers come out of the woodwork. :D

Always searching for that chink in the armor....
23jkapy.gif

Back