Insuris and Health Markets

Barren64

Has anyone heard of Insuris for FE. Searched Forum and found nothing. Wanted some info before I signed. Also any info on Health Markets would be appreciated. Found some on them but was a few years old.

Contracts with TA, Madison, etc. at 100%. I get my own leads. I just not have seen any mention of them on here. Plus kind of hate to spend $400 on leads with Mainstreet and roll the dice on what I get back.

Contracts with TA, Madison, etc. at 100%. I get my own leads. I just not have seen any mention of them on here. Plus kind of hate to spend $400 on leads with Mainstreet and roll the dice on what I get back.

Better contracts on here and way better vendors for leads.
Homework it

Last edited:
Better contracts on here and way better vendors for leads.
Homework it

I have seen a lot on here. From EFES to Fex to others. I just need fair contracts and leads that don't break the bank at least until I get up and running. If you have a favorite or recommendation, I will run with it.

I have seen a lot on here. From EFES to Fex to others. I just need fair contracts and leads that don't break the bank at least until I get up and running. If you have a favorite or recommendation, I will run with it.

I'd recommend FEX for the contracts. I'd do some TM leads until you get up on your feet. Don't sacrifice contracts for lead prices.

I'm partial to 1 IMO here?

In all reality though, do you need training? What's your background?

Background is I have sold a lot life , health, and p&c. I have done a couple of ride along s for FE a few years back but those guys have since retired. I could always use training I guess. But could manage with out it. I just need to know where to start out at for contracts and leads since my budget is on the small side.

Background is I have sold a lot life , health, and p&c. I have done a couple of ride along s for FE a few years back but those guys have since retired. I could always use training I guess. But could manage with out it. I just need to know where to start out at for contracts and leads since my budget is on the small side.

I'll recommend us along with FEX and 360 for contracting. There are also a lot of lead deals going on out there from telemarketing leads to direct mailers, even from some of the companies themselves. For instance, Foresters and UHL have a pretty good deal going on in the reimbursement area. Settlers and Transamerica have low prices on their own lead program.

You really don't have to take a lower commission just to get a lead deal. That's really the most expensive way an agent can go.

Give us a call anytime if you want to discuss it further.

Back