Listening to TM Lead Vs Not Listening

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am curious as to what everyone's opinion on listening to TM leads vs Not listening to them prior to calling them back.

In my opinion, it seems like the most successful agents aren't listening to every single lead. They are putting their heads down and dialing.

I never listen. Too much prejudging when doing that. I just dial and set appointments. Then if I don't get them after a few tries, I'll listen to see if they said something that will help me. (Like I am home most mornings except Wednesday) or something like that.

I believe agents should really only listen when they are determining if they should get a lead credit.

Just pick the phone up and start setting appointments, and make some money :)

I am curious as to what everyone's opinion on listening to TM leads vs Not listening to them prior to calling them back.

In my opinion, it seems like the most successful agents aren't listening to every single lead. They are putting their heads down and dialing.

I figured out if I listened to them I got frustrated, and I would rather let the client beat me up than myself

I just bought my first batch just before Christmas. Then things went crazy around here and haven't had a chance to work them. Even though they are "cold" I am going to call each without listening to anymore of them.. My impulse based upon the few I listened to was "these things are garbage".. While the people agreed to a "call back", none were very enthusiastic about it. ;) If I listened to them right before calling, I would have a very negative attitude toward the call.

I just bought my first batch just before Christmas. Then things went crazy around here and haven't had a chance to work them. Even though they are "cold" I am going to call each without listening to anymore of them.. My impulse based upon the few I listened to was "these things are garbage".. While the people agreed to a "call back", none were very enthusiastic about it. ;) If I listened to them right before calling, I would have a very negative attitude toward the call.

The agents attitude when calling the lead, regardless of what type of lead it is, is a HUGE part of the agents success.

I spoke to an agent today who was asking about a refund and he had not called ONE lead!!!

I never listen anymore. Too much time.

Imagine what I go through scrubbing hundreds of leads every week. Whats funny is I dont listen to my own, but need to for others who are ordering my leads:D

We really need a gun to head emoticon:err:

----------

I never listen to mine, my appointment setter will not listen to them either...it really doesnt do anything to increase income or attitude, just wastes valuable sales time.

The agents attitude when calling the lead, regardless of what type of lead it is, is a HUGE part of the agents success.

I spoke to an agent today who was asking about a refund and he had not called ONE lead!!!

What.. you mean the leads didn't call him? Glenn, you should be ashamed of selling leads that are absolutely no good! :twitchy:

Back