Proposed Insured Not There

Bcrane0305

Guru
100+ Post Club
What do you guys do if the owner wants a policy on a family member but the family member is not there? Any carriers who can do a policy without a social security number or signature?

Use a carrier that does not require a face-to-face interaction.

Leave the app behind for the prospect to sign and return it via snail mail.

RNA and Americo will allow this.

Do you hold a life insurance license??

Yep. Got a 72 percent on my 3rd try. Not gonna tell you I know much.The majority of the time I am okay but a women wanted a policy on her two parents who are out of state. Do not want to really mess with sending for signatures. I know lincoln heritage would issue without social security and signature on their modified plan.

Last edited:
Use a carrier that does not require a face-to-face interaction.

Leave the app behind for the prospect to sign and return it via snail mail.

RNA and Americo will allow this.

Do those carriers not require you to speak to the insured and ask the health questions?

I Always thought you did

This is nuts.:goofy: No ss #?, no signature- hand, voice, or electronic? Is this a scam in the making? Man, don't touch this. At least not until you can get ahold of the proposed insured yourself.

Yep. Got a 72 percent on my 3rd try. Not gonna tell you I know much.The majority of the time I am okay but a women wanted a policy on her two parents who are out of state. Do not want to really mess with sending for signatures. I know lincoln heritage would issue without social security and signature on their modified plan.

So you will give people a 3 year wait because you don't feel like mailing for the signatures?

I've often thought that I'd hate to have a Dr. that passed with a 70%. An insurance agent's not quite as critical.:goofy::)

Most companies are going to require you to be licensed in the sate where the insured resides and are going to require you to get the insured's signature either by mail, FAX or telephone.

So you will give people a 3 year wait because you don't feel like mailing for the signatures?

I would never mail for signatures. Lmfao. I would just be wasting money. In that case one was already a modified plan( 2years) based on health and the other was preferred but had to wait until lincoln got ahold of her on phone; Was issued after phone interview. No signature required.

----------

I would never mail for signatures. Lmfao. I would just be wasting money. In that case one was already a modified plan( 2years) based on health and the other was preferred but had to wait until lincoln got ahold of her on phone; Was issued after phone interview. No signature required.

So no carriers who can issue without insured signature? Even if I have ss number?

Back