Realistic Expectations for FE Sales.

I still don't know why anyone would still want to do a lead drop and take the risk of bad returns when you can guarantee your returns by just getting on a fixed price system.

You might want to consider it if your lead cost went from 30 something to 40 something overnight. All kidding aside, my drops in Michigan always returned better than pay per lead. If you happen to be in a good area for mailing it's a good option.

I still don't know why anyone would still want to do a lead drop and take the risk of bad returns when you can guarantee your returns by just getting on a fixed price system.

I mailed Harrisburg once (3000 pieces) and got like 87 back. It came to about 12 bucks a lead! But then again, you better get a good return in Harrisburg. Tough crowd!:swoon:

I bought year old leads in H-burg and sold 2 in like 4 hours. Urban folk, my kind of crowd.

God bless but you can have it, give me Philly any day. It was just an experiment. No sense driving two hours when there's plenty within 15-30 minutes.:no:

Back