SNL and Family Benefits Release Policy

What are these two companies re-contract policy if IMO won't grant a release?

I don't know. Probably have to put them up for 6 months. They're nice to have, but you shouldn't skip a beat without them.

Naming the upline who won't release you publicly may give you some leverage.

Craig Reed. It's a smaller agency in Arkansas. I didn't know any better when I first got into the business and now I do. So I'm aligning myself with the write people now. And I'm comfortable with those carriers.

Craig Reed. It's a smaller agency in Arkansas. I didn't know any better when I first got into the business and now I do. So I'm aligning myself with the write people now. And I'm comfortable with those carriers.

You were not comfortable with those two when you started.... You didn't know about them, and you had learn them and ended liking them.

There are other quality carriers that you will become comfortable with to fill in for the time you have to sit out. There are many quality and competitive carriers today.

Travis

You were not comfortable with those two when you started.... You didn't know about them, and you had learn them and ended liking them. There are other quality carriers that you will become comfortable with to fill in for the time you have to sit out. There are many quality and competitive carriers today. Travis

You are correct but missing that lead credit I won't like at all.

You are correct but missing that lead credit I won't like at all.

You can make more comp with other carriers on every deal you sell. That will make up for the lead credit.

I'm not sure what comp level you had with those two carriers, but there are multiple carriers with similar rates and similar underwriting that you could get at least a 120 point contracts with. That will make up for that "lead credit".

Travis

You can make more comp with other carriers on every deal you sell. That will make up for the lead credit.

I'm not sure what comp level you had with those two carriers, but there are multiple carriers with similar rates and similar underwriting that you could get at least a 120 point contracts with. That will make up for that "lead credit".

Travis

I am amazed how we tend to fall into the getting something "extra" for nothing frame of mind when it comes to leads, lead credits, trips, etc. I have seen guys give up 15% commission to make a trip that took 100K in premium... Perhaps it helps motivate them but it was far from a "free" trip as the 15K they would have earned by placing the business with another company would have paid for at least 2 "luxury" trips..

Back