Telesales Carriers- NGL,Viva Life Ins. Equitable Life

kalifa18

Expert
Does anybody know if I can contract direct with these carriers or should I have to do it through an IMO:

NGL
Viva Life Ins.
Equitable Life
American Memorial
Liberty bankers
CIGNA
Foresters
Baltimore

I know I can do that, I just want to save some time and probably someone has some experience with these carriers. After all, Isn't it this forum made for that?

Your first post 2:19pm, pretty sure its now past 4pm, in less than 2 hours you could have called them all and asked. Just saying, you will find resources and a lot of help here but not for common sense areas of your business.

Does anybody know if I can contract direct with these carriers or should I have to do it through an IMO:

NGL
Viva Life Ins.
Equitable Life
American Memorial
Liberty bankers
CIGNA
Foresters
Baltimore

Just find a good contract either direct or imo, it don't matter. Now pick one and rephrase your question, " I want to sell over the phone, can anyone here get me set up with So and So Life? You will then receive more helpful responses.:yes:

Ok, for someone new like me that might need it;
NGL- You can't, you have to do it though an IMO
Liberty bankers- Same, through IMO
Baltimore Life- Yes you can
Foresters- yes you can
Rest of them I didn't get a hold of them yet

Thanks for the "help"

----------

I already know all there is to FE telesales.

You wanted info., so contact JDEASY

You perfectly know that he doesn't believe in telesales, why do you want me to call him? I just wanted a specific answer to a specific question.

The problem with direct is many of the co's will want production requirements. Many times better to get lost under the imo umbrella and get higher contracts with no requirements

Back