Telesales for Final Expense

Thanks to all of your great inputs. What you said are very good points. The phone closing ratio will be much smaller than selling in person. But you have less geographical limitations. I will check into all the companies you share and continue doing my research.... Thanks.:yes:

I heard a great technique to use, when your on the phone prequalifying them, fill out the app. And tell them that they can finish it one of two ways, either over the phone, or in person, and let them make the decision. You either close it over the phone, or you go over to their house and get a signature and check.

Sounds good. I should get all the agent's phone numbers in different states. If I am 5000 miles away, I just call one of you to collect the signature and check. Sounds good ?...:twitchy:

ps. my friend agrees with your vote... :yes:

Sounds good. I should get all the agent's phone numbers in different states. If I am 5000 miles away, I just call one of you to collect the signature and check. Sounds good ?...:twitchy:

Well, in that case you'll just have to turn on that natural sales charm and get them to see why it would be much better for them to do it over the phone than to have to wait for you to fly there....after all, they might be dead by the time you could get there!! :swoon:

Back