Using Phone or Tablet for Quotes?

LaughDontCry

I am curious how many here use a smartphone or a tablet or Ipad to run quotes while in the home? With 4g and software that keeps coming out that work without an internet connection, just a good cell reception, have any found it a good or bad thing? Any Pros and Cons?

I am curious how many here use a smartphone or a tablet or Ipad to run quotes while in the home? With 4g and software that keeps coming out that work without an internet connection, just a good cell reception, have any found it a good or bad thing? Any Pros and Cons?

I use a quoter on every appointment. I'd be lost without it.

amen to fex quotes Its invaluable but if you do a direct express or direct monthly remember you got to pull out the rate sheets. My next gig is getting a slim laptop with net service and down loading all my co's prescription lists and doing some apps online

amen to fex quotes Its invaluable but if you do a direct express or direct monthly remember you got to pull out the rate sheets. My next gig is getting a slim laptop with net service and down loading all my co's prescription lists and doing some apps online

Pedo we are actually thinking the same way, that's scary lol

Direct Express premium w/ some carriers like Trinity for example is the same price as a checking acct.

I only use the apps from the companies after the deal is done to do a rounding up.

I will use RNA's app to quote EL in the home unless there's a bad connection. Then I will just figure it with the rate charts too.

John I don't throw my chest out but if you only knew how much business I do you'd be much more respectful of my knowledge.If you stop the hating for a few mins you might learn a thing or 2 from me. It's 3:48 am and I'm packing my crates for a 12 appt day. If I don't do 6 apps todays I consider today a disappointment. You know there are some big hitters out there that wish to remain quiet . Good luck to all and have a huge day.

John I don't throw my chest out but if you only knew how much business I do you'd be much more respectful of my knowledge.If you stop the hating for a few mins you might learn a thing or 2 from me. It's 3:48 am and I'm packing my crates for a 12 appt day. If I don't do 6 apps todays I consider today a disappointment. You know there are some big hitters out there that wish to remain quiet . Good luck to all and have a huge day.

Hey Peteybear,

1) Do you write 6 apps a day 5 days a week on average?

2) How many leads are you purchasing on a weekly basis & what kind DM/ TM?

Good luck for today's appointments!

Funguy

Thanks for the replies.
Do you use your smartphone? or Do you use a small laptop or An Ipad or tablet with cell phone connection? Im looking to purchase and need some advice.

Back